Pages

05 November, 2009

Do or do not... there is no try

helllooo peopleeee!! uhhh I miss you guys so so so muccchhh! I miss my blog! I know, i know... I'm being such a bad bad blogger. but I hope you all forgive me and my laziness. Hmm what's the news? ohhh yeaahh! I'm on magazine! how cool is that? thank you so much to girlfriend magazine for having me. *kisses, and oh for my new school life, it's fantastic!! my friends are super duper fun, we having to much fun, it's almost a sin hahaaha and oh yeah I'm struggling with my mandarin language now, my private teacher is super cool too, she's from beijing, and the funny thing is she can't speak Indonesian language. hahhaha.

Photobucket

Oh yeah, do you already watch This is it? If you're not then you really should! seriously! well even I can't see clearly, my eyes were covering with tears. uhhh, MJ how I miss you so much! you're the coolest! I' m falling in love even deeper to you now. Your the eagle! well I will stop mourning, I'm know he's okay now, sometimes God give someone happy ending that you can't predict, and I'm just so sure that this is his happy ending. Have a save rest there MJ. I love you.

and this is me on the old ultraman comic book, hahahaha just kidding, do you see my shirt under my jacket? it's ultraman! cool! I found about this robinet wonders shirt when I was busy wondershoeing ( hehehhe my new word for "looking at wondershoe"), I was searching for wondershoe on the google, and at any chance it's robinet wonders that shows, and I'm instantly in love. whoaaaaa they have all these cute character! it's bring headache just to choose, watch out, don't tell me I don't warn you. hehehehe.

Photobucket

and my favorite is this one! It's Yoda! something that you all might not know is that I'm a starwars lovers! watched all the movies, even the old one, and I like Yoda the most! he is so... hmm what's the right word? ... oh yeah so zen! so wise.

Photobucket


Photobucket

some of my movies

Photobucket

my favorite star wars lego watch! yay!

here's some wise word from Yoda :

my favorite one :“Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.”

“Do or do not... there is no try.”

“Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you who transform into the Force. Mourn them do not. Miss them do not. Attachment leads to jealously. The shadow of greed, that is.”

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

35 comments:

The Fierce Berry said...

wooh, finally new post ;D congratulations for being featured on GF !

dela said...

hey!
apa kabar?
i miss your blog so much! :)

dan yayaya..
what a cute tee! :)
i like the yoda one!

evita nuh said...

@ kak alita : yayyy! :D thank you! :)

evita nuh said...

@ kak dela : I'm doing good :) hehehe yes the shirt is so cute right? :)

rizky maretha said...

chacha :)
i'm glad you were back!
yay! hihihi

hey everyone chacha is on a magazine hahaha lol
congratulation dear :)
*eeemuach

evita nuh said...

@ kak rizky : hehehehe iya kak :) finally! XD thank you sooo much!

*kisses!

Becky Tjandera said...

aww i saw you on GF dear . it's so cool ! haha . love your blog . can't believe you're just 10 . :)

yoli said...

thank you for your comment! you're sooo cute!!

evita nuh said...

@ kak becky : hehehhe, thank you kak :)

evita nuh said...

@ yoli : my pleasure :) and thank youu! :)

Fian said...

hai dear... :)
nice to know your blog,,
great! :)

and i just wait for you next post and this post?
very nice!
^^

Anonymous said...

chacha finally you're back!! :D
whoa this is it is very cool isnt it? i love MJ's girl guitarist. C O O L!
btw i love your lego watch. ;p

Amalia Mas'ad said...

Congrats cutie! You're so good on blogging and stuff. Keep it cool and nice ;) Love your blog!

Curly Hits You!
http://amelthecurl.blogspot.com

Annisaa Dyah Adani said...

oh caca!

Wolf without a Soul. said...

i love star wars good movies anyhow i love these photo's they are so cute:)
check out my blog.

xx. A

PinkShAdoW said...

is in gf on nov or oct?
I visited robinet once, and didn't see those tee's with your size, only saw for boys.
Love your pics as always! ^___^

Adani Ardhanareswari said...

i think your magazine is like polyvore hehe

evita nuh said...

@ kak Teresia : hello too :) thank you for visiting my blog ! :)

@ kak lalita : yaay yes I'm back! hehehe. ooohh yesss! she's super duper cool! love her sooo much! and I cried when MJ told her that this is time for her to shine, it's your time. whoaaa he's sooo cool! love him

evita nuh said...

@ kak Amalia : thank you kak :) so glad you love my blog XD I love you!!! *kisses

@ kak Odllery : Oh kakak! XD

evita nuh said...

@ Apple Daisy girl : whoaaa thank you :D i will :)

@ kak Sindy : it's on november edition kak :) yes, it's actually for teens, but I choose the smallest size, it's still too big for me, but I can't stop myself. hehehehe :D

evita nuh said...

@ kak adani ; yes! me too :) hehehhehe. isn't cute?

Neno said...

awwww...finally,i've been waiting for your blog post.
congrats with the magazine.
you know what?i tell about you to one of my friend, and he's so so so amazed by you dear. even i'm not your sister, but i do proud of you :D

I like your red jacket and i do envy your lego watch.gonna get one soon, then :D

Jess said...

I just think that watch is utterly adorable. it's too cute.

Febi Purnamasari said...

finally, new post! a cool post as usual :)

Hannah said...

that is so cool congrats! i reeeeeeally need to see this is it - next week i'm making it happen!

xx

Radhiana said...

Love your blog...
unique,,,funny..:)

lam kenal ya evita...:)

qq said...

yay! you're back! cute cute cute as always! :)
I heart your lego watch, can I keep it for my son...wink wink...:D

Ella said...

your blog is amazing! and you are the cutest thing! you remind me of myself at 10. well i am 12 now. haha:) wow. i am impressed!

Sabila Anata said...

yes, i 've watched this is it ! It's a great movie ! sooo lovin' it :) btw congrats yaa dear udah masuk girlfriend :)

Lauretha Sudjono said...

Big Congrats,pretty! being reviewed by Gf mag such an honoured. yeaa....

i love these photo sessions of movie starring you dressed.

Lauretha Sudjono said...

Big Congrats,pretty! being reviewed by Gf mag such an honoured. yeaa....

i love these photo sessions of movie starring you dressed.

hanny arianty gultom said...

haii evita... ak udah tahu kamu lama, tp baru follow kamu skarang... hehe.. maap yah.. ^^, wahh asikk asiikk.. di featured sama magazine.. nanti kamu kaya ka diana domz jadi tambah di kenal khalayak ramai.. wah di tunggu aja yah, nanti bisa2 kamu muncul dibanyak iklann.. hehe, habisnya kamu luchu, ekspresif bangettt.. cantik.. ^^, salam kenal yah.. ^^..

Megawati Tanujaya Tjhin said...

nice :D awwww.

hannah banananan said...

im taking mandrin at skool its uhhhh...very hard !!! im like currently flunking, hehe whoops..., i love your hair. hahaha wow that sounds very normal(NOT) hope to see you on my blog again... right?? not alot of people post on my blog so i was very happy!!! hehe luv you thanks!!!!!!!! - bananas!!!!!!!

Sofa Burbank said...

Star Wars is where it is at!

 
Blogger design by jellyjellybeans.blogspot.com.com