Pages

02 July, 2009

it's wonderfully wondershoe!!!!

Allohaaa everybody! ( I hope you guys not having a tooth ache caused by my last post ) XD hehehe. do you remember the contest that I won a couple weeks ago? Ohh yess I have my prize
( well prizessss actually :D ) in my hand since last week, but just got the chance to take the picture yesterday ( blame my ups and down moods ) ughhh just want to tell you guys that the picture is don't do any justice to the shoes, they more prettier in real life! I'm having a heart attack when the package is on my hand XD, my heart goes bum bum bum!. ( I even feel the bum bum bum now...)

Imagine this, a month ago I'm the girl who knows that she's gonna collect some more wondershoe shoes in a very minute her feet touch her first wondershoes. but she knows her daddy won't like the idea. I told you something, shoes and her, cannot be separated ; P and other than that, her wonderhoe must be feel lonely without her friends around, and as a good mommy ( yeahh all of her shoes is her kids) it would given her a bad name, if she don't try to cheer up her kid. hahaha. soooo to cut the story short. it's happy ending story. she's ( which is me ) now can hug her shoes! and dancing with them and her kids won't be lonely anymore. XD.


Ok I know, I have so many great shoes before, but this one ( ohh this five one) it's different, you can say. I actually earn it. without my daddy or my sisters money. and it feels absolutely wonderfull! :) ohhh what a happy me! but I'll share my happines! hope you like my photos :D

ahh for you guys who email me about the shoes, yes I know the website is undermaintenance but you can also check it in here it's a WONDERSHOE FACEBOOK, and for the website , I already ask it to wondershoe owner the sweet kak Natalia ( who's turn out to be my cousin friends! what a small world! ) :) she said that the website is gonna be open again at 15 july.can't wait? me toooo! XD

kisses and hugs!

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such cute shoes!!

Thao said...

ooh i love those shoes! sooo adorable!

dela said...

oh my gosh...
it makes my heart beat faster and faster..

how cute they are!!!

Woro Pradono said...

Evitaaa.. i love the white one, with black lil bow!! how come i've never seen that one before? :p btw, you're so lucky, deary! :) enjoy the priizeeess.

XOXO!

Clare said...

I'm sooo jealous. You're really lucky. I hope they're as fun to wear as they look!

Katya T. said...

WOAH! Now, who is the lucky girl?! Hehe! Awesome shoes! Yum-yum! :D
But I couldn't found a groop on facebook :(

Anyway, congrats!!! And thanks for stop by at my bloggy :0)

Anonymous said...

It's sooooo wonderful !

Linda Lu said...

aww.. those are such cute shoes. my favorite are the black/white lace ups and the white polka dots/blue lace ups.
...
the red ones are really cute too. O.O

Fika said...

uber cute!! Love wondershoe shoes :D..
congrats for U...

Janice Nerissa said...

they're so nice!!!!!! just by reading this post I can see that you have that bum bum bum feeling..hahaha all of them are cute!!! ;)

xxlonelygirl said...

hey evita!! ure so lucky!
y dun u make a photoshoot wearing those cute lil shoes with different outfit like u always do! i can wait to see how u dress with each of those shoes!

love,

Vianna Tandriani said...

evita, they're sssooooo CUTE as you deaar ;)
btw, your blog is in gogirl!'s web, check sis!
http://gogirlmagz.com

Candrika Dini said...

cute picks!

but i cant open the link

titiw said...

Oh.. I wonder how to be in your shoe.. ;) Well.. Congrats dear. and have a nice weekend wearing those lil cute shoes!

prisintan said...

hello evita, it's the first time i read your blog, your blog is so awesome :D
you are so lucky have those shoes :D

Elsa Atira said...

I am so jealous!!! and its very sweet of you making a tribute post for MJ. I love him too! We all do (teary eyes)

qyusha said...

i just bought lovely brown metalic with double button.
what lovely shoes they made 4 us..with very low price :)

el dianisa adesita said...

hello :)
hmm.. since i saw your blog i thought you've so inspired me :) hihi..
btw i ♥ your shoes!

Anonymous said...

open dianarikasari.blogspot.com
there's a link for WONDERSHOE :)

Anonymous said...

Cześć :D Yaayy,my lovely Poland ^^

 
Blogger design by jellyjellybeans.blogspot.com.com