Pages

03 July, 2009

it's for you

I've been in a very upside down moment right now. I'm happy, there's so Many great things happen to me lately, but inside I cannot lie to myself that I'm in a great grief. I feel like something just ripped my heart and take it away. I feel like there's a big hole in my heart. I'm definitelly suffering form a loss of one of my hero. Yes I'm talking about the one and only Mr. Michael Jackson. I never ever knew that the lost of him would affect me so bad. He may not have his glory in my era. but my daddy and sister always been a big fans of him. sometimes my daddy still play his song, and tell story about how great he is ( I know that Ben song, is actually about a mice ). When we heard the news about his death I swear that I see tears in my father's eyes, and I'm suddenly break down and cry. and I never been a crying person. but he's so huge! and now he's gone.


I remember his first song that I heard is black or white, and me and my sister dancing like crazy over that song. and hearing ben always make me shiver . and I remember when I see him in television ( he was still alive at that time), and people keep making a joke of him, I asked my sister, "If he's a king of pop, why people treat him like that?" my sister said that's because he's not in the top anymore, that what people do to you, when your not in the top. well I remember my answer to my sister "that people must hear his song again, and think, are they can be that good? they are nothing compare to him. shame on them" he's Michael Jackson, and that person who talk bad about him, I don't even know his name. gosh, how people can be so mean.


He always always been my hero, his voice! his dance! this what I don't understand, people keep asking is it really me who make this blog? you're only ten it can't be you and bla bla bla, why is it so hard to believe, while Mr Michael Jackson can do soooooo sooooo big things, and he was five at that time!!!! I was nothing, absolutely nothing compare to him. I'm a dust now compare what he was doing at age of 5.

please do respect him. respect his talent. cause you never ever gonna find someone like him again. May he's soul rest in a very peacefull place, let him embrace our tears for him. this is tribute to my Michael Jackson, who always gonna lived forever in my heart, and I promise I will tell this story to my children someday. that at age 10 I was lossing one of my hero. and I will make them hear your song. and I believe they gonna have the same reaction as me when I heard your song for the first time. and it's "WOW"

it might be nothing, but it's for you
MJ




my hats off goes to you



one of my favorite line from his song is : "Dont tell me you agree with me, When I saw you kicking dirt in my eye"

27 comments:

Sabila Anata said...

Hello ! loving ur blog :)
I was wondering , what camera do u use ?? Its soo cool .
Reply at my blog please honey :)
thanks aloot !

www.sabilanata.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I really cant belive that you are only 9! Your style is great, and so are your photos. I believe you will go far in fashion or modeling :)

Anonymous said...

I love black or white too !
Gosh you look exactly like him, in a cute way. hihihi. love youuuuu :DD

rizky maretha said...

litle jacko costume,huh?
you looks great wearing that cha,
so jackooo,hehehe

rest in peace our king of pop-jacko
you always be in our heart
forever :) i swear

SHIDA ARUYA said...

omg rest in peace for the King of Pop. and that words are from black or white right?

Gorgeous picts you have there :)

Fika said...

I like your photos..It's awesome..uber cute !!!

actually,I'm not a big fan of MJ..but I do like some of his songs,such as black or white and heal the world..

OK, let's pray for MJ then...

Anonymous said...

maybe those people just envy you dear. remember we're not alone, sometimes we have to face the fact that we live in world fulfilled with some jealous people and we have to deal with it.
but don't worry i do beleive that you make your blog...
and... i do respect michael too

that's really nice outfit anyway :)

dela said...

you absolutely have another hero beside your father,ya?

:p

yeah, may he rest in peace...

Anonymous said...

pake wondershoes ya syg? keren bgt deh kamunya :)

Anonymous said...

next diana rikasari coming upp...hehehehhe..but in different style :)

Lauretha Sudjono said...

said agreed to lidwina (nina)!
they might envy your great stuffs and talent ,lovely! cheers ;)

and i also pray the best for Mj.. wish he rest in peace....ameen...

those tribute outfit always gorgeous on you!

mandyniputri said...

reaaaaaaaaal cute and amazing.. !

ghaisani said...

rest in peace for mj.
you're getting cuter, I swear, and your photos and style will always be an inspiration evita! :)

i really wish we could meet up! hihihi :)

Pisang Manis said...

Nice blog. Great!
You are 9, your English is so good. You are only 9 but you are so creative. Loving your blog.

kiky said...

Oh you know MJ? I was only 3 first time I hear his song 'Beat it' I guess. :p, and in my Junior High School when it was 'Black or White'. I love its video clip!
Keep up good works dear, the ones who doubt your age probobably didn't realize there are many wonderful kids nowdays. :)

Eda said...

What a wonderful post! A great fashion tribute to a great artist!

Lily said...

my favorite line from MJ : i'm a lover not a fighter

Unknown said...

Excellent post. Thank your for your lovely comments. Great blog so amazing for your age:)

http://tinkinmycloset.blogspot.com/

. said...

r u sure u're 9?

Alya said...

Yeah he was a legend. The world will not be the same without him.

muchlove said...

what a sweet tribute to MJ. Great post :)

karl's sweet child said...

yes, your outfit look so much like his, love!

Unknown said...

hey, who did take your pictures? self timer orrr there is this great photographer behind? :P

ebby! said...

cha, MJ is my hero too.. there's no one in the world could replace him. i still remember the first time i heard his song, my dad love him too. he's one of his biggest fans.
bye bye Michael...

Adani Nurimanina said...

genius brilliant post and pictures!!! i always love your blog dearie <3

FAPORT International said...

Awesome pictures!!! i like black and white that is really nice:)

rininta sjahbuddin said...

wow!!
i love you blog!!

 
Blogger design by jellyjellybeans.blogspot.com.com