Pages

29 June, 2009

it's sweet...super sweet

Hello everyone! how's your holiday ? I looove mine! well who's not ? I can wake up everytime I want, wrapping myself in my warm blanket ! and I just got back from out of town. so overall my holiday is rockkss! there's something I've been wanting to show you. it's sooo cuteee and sweet! ( no oh not a candy... but as sweet as that...) It got my eye in the first sight, and I'm sure yours too. okay. ready?




my white lady

mr purple


and ooohh....


cute cute cute cute!


See cuteee right ? I accidentally see it in her blog, and ask my sister to order it for me ( I pick the white lady necklace and a girl bracelet ). It takes time to make it, but it worth the wait! she even gave me a bonus! not one, but two bonus !! ( the mr purple and the fish bracelet ) a kisses for you!!! and the package is soo beautiful too isn't ? if you want this cute thing too, you can check it out in here it called miucraft! but seriously prepare your tootbrush, it's so sweet I can feel an ache in my teeth. hehehhe

22 comments:

hafiz akhbar said...

cute necklace, it will suit you well dear :)

priskanggrita said...

ooh.. aku juga pernah mesen di MIUCRAFT.. x))

Janice Nerissa said...

omg cute banget!!! :) lucu bngt lucu bngt lucu bngt..I'm glad that you enjoyed your holiday.hehehe

Anonymous said...

lucuuuuu bangeeeeeeeeeeet....ak liat fotomu d wondershoes sbg pemenang pertama,lucu banget fotomuuuu,,,,huhuhu,,,pengen punya adik perempuan ky kamu...adikku laki2 semua, udah pada besar semua jg...ur so sweet...

Ayuthia Alsya said...

how cute! especially the purple one :)

Vorega Badalamenti Hartoto Hardikusumo said...

so cute . really fit on u my dear!

Anonymous said...

So cute ! Love it !

MiuCraft said...

thanx so much dear..

Damsels said...

those bracelets are so adorable !

Bere said...

i love the picts!! sooo cute!! i just found your blog, Im from Mexico City and i have to tell you i fall in love with it!!

love all the picts! nice job! congratulations!

www.tardeotemprano.net

Ringa Dinga Boing Boing said...

Agree. Pas aku liat jg lucu banget!
Great find,sweety...
:)
-oki-

Young Damsel said...

awww! they really are so cute<33 and love all the cute little photos with your writing (:
and thanks for your sweet comment love (:

Nadia Atmaji said...

hey i love the purple one :)
it's sooo cutie...

Putri Erdisa Januarti said...

those are just darn cute, honeeeey...
x)

Sabila Anata said...

I think the box is cuter than what's inside it :) haha
www.sabilanata.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

evita you're killing me ! kamu lucu banget siiiihh xDDD

rizky maretha said...

love it dear
i want it too hahaha

pix said...

i luuv the white lady.
and your blog a lot! xx

Julie said...

So sweet and so cute, lovelly surprise !!

anakkubintang said...

those gift are awesome, like u sweety...

dela said...

i adore mr.purple...
it's so cute..hehehe..

Anonymous said...

Cutee super cute ! :D
Especially mr.purple..
For someone, can u please don't judge the book from it's cover ?
I really hate someone like that .
Kinda arrogant .

Thanks (",)

 
Blogger design by jellyjellybeans.blogspot.com.com