Pages

05 June, 2013

I do not know who I am, where I am going - and I am the one who has to decide the answers to these hideous questions. ~Sylvia Plath

"Who are you? Could you describe yourself?" I often got that question in every interview. A question that sounds like as simple as "what is the color of the ocean?" Just like the ocean question you might answer it fast BLUE! Dah'... but is it really blue? are you sure? isn't it more like green? ... Do you know that the ocean appear to be blue because this is the color our eyes see?  But actually the ocean can be many other colors depending upon particles in the water, the depth of the water, and the amount of skylight also blue wavelengths are absorbed the least by the deep ocean water and are scattered and reflected back to the observer’s eye. Not so simple anymore right? just like "who are you?" question. I might answer I'm a cheerful, shy, witty or even mad person but isn't people eyes different with mine? they see the blue, but I am the particles inside... I could go rambling who I am as a person but people see what they see. The simplest way I can answer I am who I am, I couldn't get more correct answer than that.

So who are you? Who am I? anyone knows how to answer it?  Or could anybody help me giving me formula how to answer that correctly, so I won't sound so obnoxious every time I tried to describe myself. Or probably you could help? some of you knows me for more than 4 years, so I believe you'll be a great judge. 

“I know pretty much what I like and dislike but please, don't ask me who I am.”
― Sylvia Plath, The Unabridged Journals of Sylvia Plath


Oh my, I forgot to say Hello... Hello people how are you? do life treat you well? I hope they do... Well if you asking... I'm not in my best shape right now, losing some weight and tired both emotionally and physically... and yes you can blame it on the crazy exams they probably drained all my energy and sucked all my mood. Thank God it's over. About the result, oh well... please please do pray for me... I need many prayers from all of you, hehehe.

Talking about who I am, there's one thing that I quite sure I am and that is that I love to be lost in my own imagination... I just love to wander off, go to my happy place. A place only me can visit...  where I can be anything I want. Where I could be a princess, a fairy, or even a witch... and each of them have their own complicated stories that I hesitate to share.  I once asked what do you do when you running out of ideas or imagination? and I answered, I have no idea what I would do, because so far my head is full with tons of ideas and imagination and I swear, sometimes I feel like I'm about explode anytime soon, trust me maybe running out idea is a bad thing but having too many is also frustrating.

And in between my crazy schedule because all exams that sucked all my happy mood I manage to make a photo shoot. And this time is not a fashion post like always, but this time I let you see a hint of my head, what I do when I'm wander off. But of course this is just a super tiny hint of what goes inside my head and I can assure you everything 100 hundred times more beautiful in my head.  Ah we human... it's always our own limitation who tormented us.

Will leave you with many words from one of my favorite poet, Sylvia Plath.
Have a good day everyone... see you soon...


“Can you understand? Someone, somewhere, can you understand me a little, love me a little? 
For all my despair, for all my ideals, for all that - I love life.
 But it is hard, and I have so much - so very much to learn.”
― Sylvia Plath




 photo IMG_7356_zpsdd302b5c.jpg

 photo IMG_7362_zpse08b43e2.jpg

 photo 2_zpsfc5d67e7.jpg

 photo IMG_7331_zps0820e82e.jpg

 photo IMG_7323_zps355fb4e7.jpg

 photo IMG_7405_zpsf196b575.jpg

“I suppose I'll always be over-vulnerable, slightly paranoid.”
― Sylvia Plath, The Unabridged Journals of Sylvia Plath

 photo IMG_7318_zpsd61339f1.jpg

 photo IMG_7362copy_zps051002f8.jpg

“If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain or bitter , 
for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself. 
Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. 
You are a child of the universe no less than the trees and the stars; 
you have a right to be here.”
― Sylvia Plath, The Unabridged Journals of Sylvia Plath

 photo duo_zpsfaf054ab.jpg

Headpiece : Miss Ruby


 photo words_zps56812892.jpg

 photo 2two_zps79ce7850.jpg

 photo acopy_zps11532233.jpg

 photo 1_zps127fceb8.jpg

 photo 2_zpsebaa355a.jpg


“I wish you’d find the exit out of my head.”
― Sylvia Plath

58 comments:

Kitty Eye said...

foto dimana ini bagus :)

Shani said...

u looks really pretty n look mature when ur hair long *shocked

Mustika said...

aaaaaah! i love you evita!
keren banget post nya :))

Hildhanosaurus said...

Huwaaaaaaaaa cantiiiiiik banget yang ini :D :D
Bagus bagus suka suka haha ^^

Kitty Eye said...

i love your photoshoottt!! this look awsome :), where is the place anyway :)?

Scha Nazri said...

I miss you evita! Love all your pictures.

Greetings from Malaysia

:)

Lutfiasari, M.A. said...

you're sooo pretty with long hair! I think you look a lot like Sherina. ;)

widitama said...

What inside your head is passion (maybe?). I called it; the many things inside your head that sometimes get wilder and crazier; with passion. In my last grade to get my bachelor degree, I often get this passion crawling in my head. I love my crawling passion. But the problem is when this crawling thing is just crawling without have any chance to get you happy. So, live the life with your passion (and also love!)

Hahaha, my english is not that good. I hope you get what I want to tell you (so much!). Hahahahaha :)

Dewati Widitama said...

What inside your head is passion (maybe?). I called it; the many things inside your head that sometimes get wilder and crazier; with passion. In my last grade to get my bachelor degree, I often get this passion crawling in my head. I love my crawling passion. But the problem is when this crawling thing is just crawling without have any chance to get you happy. So, live the life with your passion (and also love!)

Hahaha, my english is not that good. I hope you get what I want to tell you (so much!). Hahahahaha :)

Nitya said...

Hi Evita,

I've been your blog reader since uhmm I can't mention the year exactly, but at that time you're the cutest girl I've ever seen! ;D

Menurutku, kamu blogger yang sibuk yaa, jadi jarang update. Padahal aku selalu cek blog kamu. Liat blog kamu seperti baca buku cerita, fairy tales, buku fotografi (which I like so much!)

Now I'm married and have a baby. I will tell him soon that Indonesia got a talented girl like you, Evita.

Cheers..!

Helena Natanael said...

gee, you turns so pretty and girly here!!!! you grew up so fast, evita! loving your fashion art as always :)

http://helena-nt.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Kak cha, cantik banget pake rambut panjang, love it!<3

nuraa said...

ithink the second fhoto look alike tinkerbell really love it ,,,awasome evita

Unknown said...

yuu look so blissful in your long hair evita :)

Adeayu Hadijah said...

Evita Nuh, Chacha, I'm so proud of you :D
what a very beautiful photoshoot, I love you with your short hair, but I'm so curious to see you in long hair.
I often got that question too, and its hard to answer, I know.
I like all the words from Sylvia Plath. Thanks for sharing it Cha.
You're so amazing fairy :D

Unknown said...

you look great with a long hair, dear! <3

Nedita Farah Nastiti said...

waaah you look soo mature yet very pretty with a long hair! maybe sometimes you should try to change your hairstyle :))) but you still look pretty in your short hair, tho :D

love,
nedita <3
neditafarah.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I'm having an exam too! and my exam lasted for like... 5 days + three days + holidays, which makes it sorely loooooong :( but I'm trying my best though, I believe you did too!

btw, you look so grown up in long hair. you should try growing them.

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

You look great with longer hair <3 These photos are amazing! x

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

coline said...

wait.. you're only 13??? you have quite a way of thinking for a 13y/o!

munchmecat.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Gorgeous looks but the fairy is my favorite. That second to last one, you looking around the tree, those gorgeous legs and sweet eyes, the sparkly wings. All so lovely. Great job!

http://downwithpants1969.blogspot.com/

The Hearabouts said...

I'm in awe. Everything about this post is beyond amazing.

The Hearabouts

STARSNAPSHOT said...

love all those colors in your first photoset :)

Unknown said...

Too much magnificence in these pictures!! I love both the first and second concept look. And you look super gorgeous in long hair. Why don't you try to just let your hair grow?

Unknown said...

you realy lovely :)

dunia kecil indi said...

foto-fotomu yang terakhir ngingetin aku sama tinkerbell, cha :)

Raden Ayu/MI said...

Are you a princess or a fairy or even both?? :)

http://imaginarymi.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

WHAT. A . COOL. POST!
You look so cool in this post omg beautiful!

Aul Howler's Blog said...

O

M

G

OMAGAHHH
Chachaaaaa...

You're so pretty and cute and charming and cool and also awesome in the same way.

P.S.
I agree with others. You looks like Princess Sherina, the best singer I adore for a life time!
But I don't agree with others. You're prettier, I think.
Though she's cooler. hehehe

I love you forever.

~Your handsome fan~

hallo ibun said...

ahhhh, as always. one word : PERFECT!
dari pertama menemukan link blog km dr majalah sampai sekarang, U always inspiring me in so many things.
thank you for outfits photos and the beautiful words on your story, Chaaaa...

xo,Rist!
http://ristlicious.blogspot.com/

November Blue said...

one word: stunning. shoes from Dream and Hope shoes are best

Dita said...

seperti candy-candy with bunga-bunga :)

Delia Salsabila said...

Gorgeous at all :)xxxxx

Sausan Hanifah said...

You looks so cute with your short hair, but I think you more prettier with ur long hair :)

olaanshaami said...

love the concept, love the cold look, love the flawless skin. You resembles Sigi Wimala to me; the kind of beauty that doesn't look too much, natural, and emits the inner.

You're one of a kind.

Tren Fashion Selebriti said...

Nice photo. Looks like a wonderland :)

Tren Fashion Selebriti said...

Nice photo, looks like a wonderland. So pretty...

hanny arianty gultom said...

hai dear little sherina.. :)

xoxo

Mrs. Aa said...

great shots <3

cheers,
Miss Aa

Anonymous said...

evita in wonderland. like u so much ca.

Agen IBCBET said...

sumpah bagus banget,,
sedikit polesan,,
membuat foto ne jadi lebih hidup,,
mbk sering di forum fotografi.net gag..

Elisabeth Natasha said...

1 word for you, Cool !!!!!

http://pinkmacaroon9.blogspot.com/

Biggie Dresser said...

Just read about you as a "fashion blogger cilik". never popped in my mind that a 13y.o girls can be so pretty as you! such an inspiration for me!!

i can see that you love francy thinggy. try listen to Zaz, then..

btw, i'm starting a fashion blog, for plus size girls, because i'm one. Please visit and help me give your critics and suggestions.

Biggie Dresser

Shinta said...

Cool post & awesome outfit! <3

http://ceatrushop.tumblr.com

METROX LOVES YOU the blog. said...

you look so different. super pretty. we wanna have your dress. we always adore your artsy photos...

Drop by our blog if you have time.
we love you,
www.blog.metroxgroup.com

Maria at inredningsvis said...

AMAZING POST:)
Your blog is so wonderful and Im following:)

If like blue decor...check out my blog:)

Have a great day dear

LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
(sweden)

Helena Natasha said...


Hi there!!

This post looks so dreamy. I love it.


XOXO
Helena Natasha
http://kokainkat.tumblr.com

Something Real Serious said...

SUPER LOVE THE OUTFITS

SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS

Unknown said...

you're so pretty with long hair♥

Aya Honaleva said...

You're so pretty, evita.. and this is an amazing work!

visit : http://honaluminouseva.blogspot.com/

Samuel Alexander said...

you look like sherina munaf with that wig on hahaha

Noe said...

chaca..., just give you an advice.. can you give a translate aplication in your blog?? cz im very bad in ENglish, but i very2 want to read your post clearly

love your pict always, you're awesome..

can you post in Bahasa, sometime?? hehehehe :D

i have a blog too, but it's an ugly blog. im very happy if you want read and visit my blog too :)

noerina.blogspot.com

Tara Filliana said...

my evita, you look great that way


jasminehilwa.blogspot.com

natalia wijaya said...

nice photography!! totally huge fans of you!!

http://nataliegasm.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Evita kog jadi mirip sherina munaf yaaa disini. btw, fotonya bagus sangaaat


please visit my blog about fancy Batiks :
colourfullrevi.blogspot.com

tata said...

love your posting! really inspired <3

tata said...

love your posting! really inspired <3

naoyuki said...

oh my god, tinkerbell! it's really suits you :)
it's my first time visiting your blog, but i think you're such a fashion genius. btw, can you post your photos with batik? i think it suits you, too.
btw it's an awesome blog! :)

 
Blogger design by jellyjellybeans.blogspot.com.com