Pages

29 April, 2009

and the the question is...

I've got this beautiful award from kak anna . thank you sooo much! ♥♥♥



and I've been tagged by three awesome sister ! kak diana, kak yumiko and kak Dinda :) to answer this questions. so here it is

What is your current obsession?
current eh? ahh I know I know! my sister camera! Oooh Good God please help me! somehow make them bored with their camera.

What is your weirdest obsession?
Invented a time machine

What are you wearing today?
my uniform. after that grey sweater black pants + brown chuck shoes. and now my pijamas

What’s for dinner today?
we were out for dinner today, so I have a very nice tenderloin steak. yihhaaa!

Why is today special?
hmm. maybe because I get some more card from love and berry

What would you like to learn to do?
turn back time. it's a tricks no one knows how. ( still )

What’s the last thing you bought?
a case for my blackberry

What are you listening to right now?
my name is tallulah from bugsy malone movie. its a fun fun song. you should check it out

What is your favorite weather?
let see. hmm. I love rainy day when me and all my family stays at home, but I would love a warm sunny day when we plan to go out.

What is your most challenging goal right now?
pass the age of 10 perfectly. and Ohh continuing this blog.


What do you think about the person who tagged you?
definitely a very inspiring and cool ladies! :D

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
where my daddy is.

What would you like to have in your hands right now?
a thousand love and berry cards! eh or a magic wand!

What would you like to get rid of?
the way I walk, I'm often walk on my tiptoe.

if you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
maybe rome, yeahh rome would be awesome.


Which language do you want to learn?
a sign languange

What do you look for in a friend?
a true kindness


Who do you want to meet in person? my mom


What’s your favorite type of music?
a sweet song, with great sound of piano and big cello in it


What’s the favorite piece of clothing in your own closet?
my pijamas


What is your dream job?
I'm not sure yet.

Any favorite models?
models? I don't know any actually. they look all the same.


If you had £100 now what would you spend it on?
books and books and books


Favorite designer?
I'm to little for this question.


Fashion pet peeve?
a real fur! if my clothes have any fur in it I always make sure it's not a real fur!

Do you admire anyone’s style?
hell yeah! and it's to many to mention!


Describe your personal style
I can't. I just I really can't. my style is change coincide with my mood.

and now I tag this question to : ( drumroll please... )
1. kak Anna
2. kak cassey
3. kak ebby
4. kak karinasaputri
5. kak shila
6. kak Unee
7,8. to whoever that want to answer this question. :D have fun!!! ♥♥

38 comments:

Putri Erdisa Januarti said...

oh dear.. you really love your father yaaa?? sweet! :D

ghaisani said...

thank you sweetheart! <3

Anonymous said...

Your blog is so nice :D
I love the song ^_^

Lilo said...

card from love and berry

ini permainan yg di bioskop 21 bukan sih? ttg gonta-ganti baju, celana, anting, sepatu, gt kan? bener ga? maaf ya kl salah hihi

Diana said...

congrats!

evita nuh said...

@ kak Putri : I DO :D hihihi

evita nuh said...

@ kak Shila : the pleasure is all mine kak : )

evita nuh said...

@ Marie : thank you so much :D

evita nuh said...

@ Lilo : iya benaar! :D itu serrrruuu banget!

evita nuh said...

@ Diana : thank you so much :D

Karina Aussie said...

oh i know love and berry game. a few days ago my little cousin literally begged to play there before going home, and i was like 'what the heck is this game?'

but the moment i helped her playing the game, i actually grabbed the buttons from her. AND the cards.

muchlove said...

I like your answers! Thank you for thinking of me :)
I did a tag very similar to this over a month ago, you can see it here:
http://muchlove-anna.blogspot.com/2009/03/todays-tag.html

ebby! said...

thank you for tagging me chaaa.. :]
i will do my homework from you! hehehehehe

Lee said...

I like your answer to who your favorite model is. It's so true!

Anonymous said...

cute!! may i tagged this on my blog? i really want to answer it :) yay!! may i? may i?

Cait said...

It's fun to hear a little more about you! It really is a cute award, and you deserve it!

Ambroisine said...

This award is so cute, you totally deserve it ! I enjoyed reading your answers, it's nice to discover a bit from you :)

adahuyss said...

hey u r soo cute..can't believe that u only 9years old?huh..:)

edwinatrianinda said...

cha, ur daddy must be proud having a daughter like u ^(^o^)^

btw blog-mu aku link di punya ku boleh ya??

Unknown said...

what a cute award

stylefrontier said...

it is a cute award and it's so nice to see everyone else's answer from the tag :)
btw do you want to exchange link ? :)


xoxo,
fhen

dance with me forever said...

ah kamu..ternyata sudah di tag yah. aku mentag mu juga padahal :) hihihi

Anonymous said...

cool

casual cutie said...

congrats!! nice blog...

Alya said...

hi! i've got a little award for you over at my blog. come check it out.

unee said...

Darling, I will do this when my notebook is fixed,alright ?
Might take a while, but I WILL do it.

Thank you for tagging me and sorry for taking so long to reply.

mwah !!

Ringa Dinga Boing Boing said...

Hey..cutey...i saw your pages and um..i think we have the same red lip bag.
:D

Check out mine..

Anonymous said...

omg you're so smart and cute!
what a cool kid! i wish i had a blog when i was your age.
oh i've linked and followed your blog. would you mind to link and follow my blog back?
how's that sound cool kiddo?

Anonymous said...

Oh sweets, I'm sorry i haven't done this one yet, but i will, i promise! Thank you dearest!

Anonymous said...

you're so talented. ah-dorable!

keep blogging. luv it. ;)

evita nuh said...

@ kak bey : hahahahha love and berry it's sooo fun game! i think I'm addicted XD

@ Kak anna ( much love ) : waaw you already been tagged! :D

@ kak ebby : okay kak !!!

evita nuh said...

@ Lee : hahhaha really? I think it's just me

@ kak nindya : yes of course! you are more than welcome :D

@ in company with sparkles : thank youu so mucch *kisses :D

evita nuh said...

@ ambroisine : waaww really? so glad you like my answers XD

@ adahuyss : thank youu :D but I'm 10 now. not 9 anymore : )

@ kak edwinatrianinda : hehehe he is :), well I hope he is :D boleeeh dong kak :D

evita nuh said...

@ reread : thank you soo much! yes I agree it's a very cute award :D

@ kak fhen : of course I would love too :D

@ dance with me forever : hehehe iyaa kak :D

evita nuh said...

@ anonymous : thank youuu!

@ casual cutie : thank you soo mucchh! :D

@ kak alya : okay :D

evita nuh said...

@ kak unee : okay dokey kak! :D I'll waiting! XD

@ kak ringa : waaw really? okay I'll check it out

@ kak Lidwina grata : thank you so much kak! :D okayy :D

evita nuh said...

@ kak cassey : okay kak! :D

@ frau curieux : merci! :D thank you so much! :D

Sasha Nabila said...

heyy evita! can i have your pin please? :)

 
Blogger design by jellyjellybeans.blogspot.com.com