Pages

04 February, 2009

Princess and the Pea

There was a prince who was looking to marry a princess. But he didn't want just any princess, he wanted to make sure she was a real princess. One night a young girl comes to his castle claiming to be a real princess. The queen then puts a pea under twenty matresses and twenty featherbeds. If young girl is truly a princess she would not be able to sleep.


Questions: Do you think you would be able to feel a pea under twenty matresses and twenty featerbeds?

It's feel ages since my last drawing. and a couple days ago i found my old book, its a great book! "Fairytale things to make and do" that book teach you have to draw a fairytale creature. and one of the best ( which is my favorite ) is the one that teach you how to draw Princess and the pea. I love that story soo much, she's one of my favorite character that Mr.Hans Christian Andersen ever made. the story is so so mesmerizing! and now I proudly present .... my Princess and the pea! ( I follow the book but with some change here and there... )
in case you curious, here's the book covers ( seriously the book is so worth to buy, and its cheap! my daddy ( or sister, I can't remember it) bought it only £4.99. and they have other series, like "Princess Things To make and Do" all of the project is super easy but so beautiful. You gonna love it, I promise!


PS : Click click on my draw to get closer look,,, :)


10 comments:

Emy Augustus said...

i like that drawing of urs! How did you do it? What did you use?

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

I love that image. And no, I would not be able to feel the pea...but I've never been much of princess. :)

evita nuh said...

@ Yvonne : thank you! it's big compliment! i draw it by hand using graphic tablet, and then do all the coloring in photoshop ... ( i love love photoshop so much now! whoever invented it it's pure genius! )

evita nuh said...

@ clothes horse : yaayy thank you! :) yeahh me too... definitely not princess type... hihihi...

Yuli said...

wOw! nice drawing! I love fairy tale things too. I think I will buy this book hehe ^_^

evita nuh said...

@ kak yuli : you really should! :) i'm collecting all the series :) it's super nice book!

imonika said...

If I were the princess, I think I would never know if there was a pea under my bed.
Zzz. .zz. .just take a soundly sleep and looked for another prince charming in the morning,

Unknown said...

Hi Evita,

Been reading your Blog. Amazed how talented you are. I have 6 years old daughter and I'll buy the "Fairytale things to make and do" for her, so she can be as talented as you are. And draw fairies like your drawings.

kukukotor said...

Hi Evita, I love your drawing so much The Princess and The Pea, you have a really good sense in coloring (jealousy). Keep up your work on drawing! I Like it so much!
And tried to captured what happened around you all day, reality sometimes give you huge inspiration...

EvhoO's own said...

how can u drew it??

 
Blogger design by jellyjellybeans.blogspot.com.com