Pages

17 November, 2008

ITS FASHION TIMEEE!

as you all know ( or maybe you dont, so now I'm tellin you ) I loove fashion so much! and I love to take a picture too, so in my lazy sunday morning , I decide too... teng tereteeeng teeengg... ( imagine an opening music ..) MAKE MY OWN FASHION POTRAIT!! thank God I got some help from my nanny, my sis is sooo freakin busy. grrr... soo maybe the pic didn't come out right..

PS : for whoever you are that invented self timer .. I will say this to you " I LOOVE YOU"

okey, I will show you how I use to mix and match everyhing... enjooy... and ahhh people use to say i dress up more than my age, heyy you! is it my fault that i love pretty things?! go on, take care of your self, or maybe I'll help you if you want....


1 . just a simple outfit i use to wear... let see I'm gonna do what people use to do when they post they fashion picture, I'll describe where i get the stuff...

hat : zara for kids
the red bretel : top shop
white t-shirt : its brandless.. i cant find what brand it is..
plaid pants : zara for kids
shoes : GAP


2. now for the second style, I just added some other stuff ( its a cardigan and I change the bretel) .. in the name of rainy days,,

cardigan : zara for kids
hat : zara for kids
the bretel : I dont know, its belong to my sis
white t-shirt : its brandless.. i cant find what brand it is..
plaid pants : zara for kids
shoes : GAP


3. my sista would cry if she see this picture! I use the dress that she made for me,,, she actually also sewing it.. not just do the design, its a super simple dress and i loowve it ( remind me to asku for other color , hmm I'm thinking about red one )

dress : my sis handmade
bag : charles jourdan
shoes : GAP

4. Its raining outside guys! I can't leave house before grabbing my cardigan! and change my shoes will be a brilliant idea!


dress : my sis handmade
bag : charles jourdan
shoes and cardigan :zara for kids

5. and the last series is this one! its only because I love love love that multicolor shawl... so i try to howsoever mixed it up with the dress... and the leather jacket will spicey up my tottal looks! what do you think ?


dress : my sis handmade
shoes and leather jacket : zara for kids
shawl : all I can remember is I buy it with my sis in small vintage boutique in kebayoran

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg, ure so unbelievable ! i loove the way u mixed up all those adorable stuff.. its so well matched !

evita nuh said...

terima kasih kakak. you just make my day :D

PS : wait for another fashion time :D hehehe

Anonymous said...

oh so cant wait. :D

ghaisani said...

you have great stuff! and great style too :)

TheStepster said...

lovin ur attitude =)

unee said...

Cha, keren2 niiii !!. But, I gotta say, boyish look suits you well. And you really know how to mix and match.
Kereenn !!.. Two thumbs up,darl'..

evita nuh said...

terima kasih kak unee :)

evita nuh said...

to kak shila : thankiez kak! i love your stuff too! :D

evita nuh said...

to kak stepster : thank you kakak :D

Anonymous said...

I really that dress Ur sister made :> such a beautiful color :>

andramiyanka (: said...

omg i love love love what youre wearing in this set of pictures! love love you <3

Anonymous said...

chacha, aku boleh beli dress buatan kakakmu ga hehehe ? :D

 
Blogger design by jellyjellybeans.blogspot.com.com