Pages

05 December, 2008

done done done

my exam is finally done! *doing some chicken dancing. fuuuuhhh. dont ask the result,you dont wanna see me having a bad mood right? hehe. ahh now i'm free! tottaly free! now i can do anything I want! yippppie!


oh yeah, I love posting a picture, and i found this in my sister old file and i think its quite nice, so here it is....

me as the puppet, i wear my sister old dress. ( that dress reall colour is maroon, with some old lace ) cool... love that dress so much ! it looks like coming from middle age or something.

10 comments:

Amelia said...

That picture is awesome! I love the dress.

unee said...

Awesome picture,Cha. And I love the concept as well.

* applause *

:)

Freddy Style said...

hai evita keep posting
Mr.Freddy here^^

Anonymous said...

this is such a great photo! =) it's got a very nice artistic quality to it. Where'd you get the background from? looks like it could be on the cover of a artsy magazine =D hope your exam went well!

evita nuh said...

to amelia : thank you so much :D

evita nuh said...

to kak unee : thank you kak unee :) my sis made it for me.

evita nuh said...

to mr. freddy : I will Mr :D thank you so much :)

evita nuh said...

to tis serendipity : thank's sist :) so glad you like it, about the background, hmm i'm not sure because my sis made that picture ( all I do is strike a pose :) )but i will ask her, she have like a hundrend background like that.. :)

Lala Bohang said...

wow! where do you bought those cute tights! They're really catch my eyes
Is that made just for a little girl like you?

Keep posting, your blog is GREAT!

evita nuh said...

@ kak lala : thank you so much kak :D

I guess so, because I bought it in kids section :)

 
Blogger design by jellyjellybeans.blogspot.com.com