Pages

18 August, 2008

the click!

I have sisters , yes with "s" cause i've got two sister, and they both love to take picture, but you cannot call them photographer, never! they get angry ! the reason is they think they not good enough... me? i dont care.. :D hehehe. I love taking picture too, but as I say before, been in the picture is more... more thrilling! and because my amateurlovephotography sister find that they were lucky for having me as the model.. so i have like a hundred picture! but I only post the picture iI enjoy seeing it, and maybe you gonna enjoy it too :D









5 comments:

petrushkabiel said...

You are a true sweetheart :)

evita nuh said...

and you are extremely sweet sist :D

*kisses

Fanny Trijayanti said...

ini ilalang dimanaa??

evita nuh said...

@ kak fanny : ini dibelakang rumahku kak :)

imonika said...

I don't agree with ur sisters who think they're not good enough to be called as 'photographer'.
looks, ur pics are amazing, sweet :)

 
Blogger design by jellyjellybeans.blogspot.com.com