Pages

29 December, 2015

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver. ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Hello all! Merry Christmas! And Happy holiday! Hope you and all of your loved one having a great time! Because I do!

Since it's holiday and holiday is just another name for "great food day everyday" I'm so proud to announce that during my holiday I was able to do another Cold Press detox day! And yes, still on top of my game it's another 3 Day Detox! YAY ME!

So, it's the same detox as the first one, you can read it here ; 3 days detox program but, I noticed some changes during my 2nd detox. It's waaaaaay easier, not 2 times easier, I can really say it's 5 times easier. I'm not craving for food or any solid food, all I can't wait is to open another Cold Press bottle. Plus I don't know it's just me or what, but they taste better than ever, my last favorite is the nutty one and for the rest I love them equally. 3 days detox feels like nothing and I know this is weird but I'm quite sad when the detox end, because I swear I feel energized and healthier and this is might be a big question everyone keep asking about "Do I lose weight?" Yup I do, I lost 2,5 kg but that's not just it everyone keep compliment my skin, they say I look glowing and healthy. I'm one of those sickly kid who always have fever, cough every month and looking pale and thankfully I'm able to keep healthy the past few months and no doctor's visit hohoho, so again, yay me!

So, to everyone... have fun, eat! But remember to keep healthy, spent some hours to exercise, drink a lot of water too! Don't be too stress, enjoy your life! Happy Holiday folks!

PS : I can't get enough of how cool Cold Press new bottle are! And bigger too! Hohoho. If you want to try you can get more info by visit their website in here - COLDPRESS WEBSITE


http://coldpress.co.id/

15 comments:

Alicia Suwiryo said...

Hi Evita, I'm Alicia Suwiryo, but you can call me Alice. I wanna ask you about all of your pictures. How to make a photo with a cool filter like you did? What is app or software for get a filter like yours? Thank you, hopefully you answer it....

R said...

I will definately have to try detox!
VIA-MARTYNA.BLOGSPOT.COM

Anonymous said...

Oh Hi Evita ! Happy New Year Girl! Just wanted to say that your blog is awesome♥

Unknown said...

Wow your blog is cool

Arief Sigli said...

Love of via martya said :D (y)

Willova said...

keep inspiring :)

Anonymous said...

Aakk keren bangeeeet!!!!!! Success..

arimawesome said...

chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa posting doooooooooooooooong!!! plis cha

azmi said...

sweeet, success terus ya dee

Unknown said...

maju terus dek tambah sukses

Saski said...

suka liat editan foto2nya.. ^-^

Yellow happiness said...

Ka Evita love ur backsound anwy, may i know the title of those French songs? Thankyou

Anonymous said...

Hi Evita just wanted to say that your blog is so awesome! I totally have to try detox! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Evita just wanted to say that your blog is awesome! I totally have to try detox! : D

Unknown said...

Hi Evita
I agree with you that this type of detox is very good for our health! I drinks the detox juice 2 or 3 times a week. At first, I don't used to drink this. I had dry skin and I looked so sick because I lacked of sleep, but then I went to the supermarket and I saw this so I bought and try it. It didn't affect at the first time but I kept doing this then people said I look better than I used to be. I was so happy so now I keep doing this and workout at the same time, I lose weight but look firmer, which is a good thing. By the way your blogs are really cool and inspired. Thank you!

 
Blogger design by jellyjellybeans.blogspot.com.com