Pages

06 February, 2014

The Follow Up...




Holla all! How’s your day?! Mine is absolutely fantastic… and oh like I promise several post ago (remember my deodorant post?) So here’s the follow up… It’s true! I keep pay attention to my underarm and it’s still as white as before. I don’t want to make a big deal about it, but aren’t we girl will be happy when our skin are healthy and clean? I know I am!

After 7 days using rexona whitening lighter in 7 days I could really say that it somehow boost up my confidence, I don’t care how hectic and how busy my I am, I will always sure that I will still stay smell good and no worry about skin change at all! Because the thought of using something that might change my skin are so scary!

Since that day now I have new habit, I now always carrying rexona  whitening lighter in 7 days on my bag whenever I go, so when I think I sweat more than usual I can just go the nearest rest room spray it and I will be good, hehehe. And because I know most of my readers are girls my age ( or older?) I really suggest you to try it too, give it a try like I do, for like… 7 days and you’ll see the different. Please share me your experience too, would love to know… I will be more than happy to know that there are people out there who have the same experience.  You can always tweet me at @evitanuh ;)




34 comments:

alia pewe said...

I love your smile :)

MITCH said...

it'd be better if the packaging was smaller so that it can be handy :D

it's worth to try nevertheless
thanks for reviewing!

xx
http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

Just how adorable are you! Love the arm pieces! xx

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

Lutfi Fadhila said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dinda Naya said...

I think you should smile more often. It's lovely :)

Much love,
Dinda Nayaredhanty
THE HIDDEN MOON.

Cecile said...

Nice blog!

http://lifeinthelenalane.blogspot.com/

Tips Belanja Online said...

Love your Smile so much!

GIVENFIRSTA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aul Howler's Blog said...

traaPretty!

Anonymous said...

Fashion blog keren, really enjoy it....
Jaket Kulit Garut

Delia Salsabila said...

Love your smile, love your necklace x

http://deliasalsabila.blogspot.com/

aninnanin said...

Akhirnya bisa menemukan blog ini lagi. Senang sekali.

Berdasarkan pengalaman pribadi, saya lebih cocok menggunakan fragrance mist dari pada deodorant.
Fragrnace mist digunakan tepat setelah menggunakan handuk. Ditubuh saya wanginya bisa jauh lebih lama (> 8 jam).
Tidak semua orang cocok dengan 1 cara. Selamat mencoba :))

ANNA said...

Very Nice..From Italy

Unknown said...

i love this necklace! it is so pretty!
Nitabiti

Wynne Prasetyo said...

that's a cute picture of you!

Unknown said...

Evitaa...i do love your style and you really inspire me! Why don't you post more photos? :(

http://dandelionstuff.blogspot.com

stephiielim said...

Nice! So young and talented :)

______

www.stephanielim.net

Unknown said...

cute!! Bangga banget ada anak indonesia yang bisa se keren kamu. Sukses terus yak evitaaa

adiwidi said...

suka sama style rambutnya

Jilbab pesta said...

you so beautiful, i like your smile

Happy walker said...

nice sharing~ t

Regards,
(A Growing Teenager Diary Malaysia)

Anonymous said...

Good Boi

Anonymous said...

Its so pretty OMG #FABULOUS

Wanderandfoodlust said...

Evita...how can you be so young yet so talented, mature in writing, inspiring and gorgeous. And yet there are still a lot more to you than that - I'm sure you're off to do great with your life. Love yourr blog. <3 <3 <3

ayu said...

nice pic..!

Unknown said...

Hey I just wanted to say I love your blog and I have nominated you for a Liebster Award http://www.indahjelita.com/been-nominated-for-liebster-award#more-1867 !

Eric Reigns said...

Impressive writing,

Love urrrr sweet face
do you accept endorsement,, I re
ally wanting it !!

silahkan hubungi kami yang dibidang penjualan baju import yang dengan harga terjangkau murah di
www.suzshop.com

soezzie said...

I like your bracelets :)

Kania Teknik said...

amazing u

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tania Larasati said...

hey evita would you tell me how to make an amazing blog like you? because im so amaze of everything positive things youve done! thanks:)

Tania Larasati said...

hey evita would you tell me how to make an amazing blog like you? because im so amaze of everything positive things youve done! thanks:)

Fashion in the Field said...

HI I love your Blog and I was wondering if you could come and have a look at mine you dont have to but i would be so happy if you did! xx http://prettyteenagethings.blogspot.co.uk/

Amanda said...

Where did you buy that headscarf you're wearing? I love it! <3

 
Blogger design by jellyjellybeans.blogspot.com.com