Pages

21 June, 2012

Lend me your ear will you...

This post was made just to show you guys that, well.... yes I'm pretty much still alive and no I'm not trying to win award for the worst blogger ever, ( but if that award really exist I'm quite sure that I'll be nominated, hehehe).  Well, first thing to say after my long ( okay, super long...) gone, please don't get mad at me, I'm really sorry  and I'll take the blame this time, my bad, (yes you are right I don't have any excuses left to give you all...but is abducted by aliens for the second time works for you? No? ok, my bad again for trying...) Hehehe. Well I hope you don't mind lend me your ear, I got something to tell you...

For you who follow my twitter and wondering where my hijab post is, well it's still in the process, been known to have all the things perfect all my live, yes you can say it I'm a bit perfectionist, for me if it's not perfect then better not to do it at all. My tailor probably the best person who can tell you how is not easy to please me. I keep coming back and forth to fix many things and of course there also other things,  you see fabric hunting, making the designs, decide which fabric to choose (and use), calculate how many fabric that I need, looking for neat and hard working tailor and so many little things (yet frustrating) to do, isn't easy task. I repeat it isn't easy at all. Working all this out is one of reason I've been away this whole time plus I've got some project that I'm not able to share yet, but soon! I promise I will share it as soon as possible, trust me I've been work all the hours that God sends.

Since I'm kinda in a one man show now which means I'm doing it all by myself is also frustrating, but weirdly frustrating in a fun way, you might found it weird, but I like being under pressure. Yes I am weird that way hehehe.  But there's also times when everything is seems like out of my hand and everything seems goes wrong if it's not one thing it's another...   I sometimes feel I'm running out of steam. This kind of moment makes me realized how I'm still just a little kid after all, but I have a dream and I believe action speak louder than words. I don't believe you can get what you want just by dreaming and mumbo jumbo about it. I just say to myself the higher the mountain the more beautiful the view is. Giving up word is not in my book. 

"When obstacles arise, you change your direction to reach your goal,
 you do not change your decision to get there"
- Zig Ziglar


"Hard work doesn't guarantee success, but improves its chances" 
- B.J. Gupta

My dad thought me since I'm very little that in life there's so many obstacles that I must face and he also told me Rome wasn't build in a day, everything needs process and hard work. If anything I'm proud about myself is that I'm a hard worker, a really good one. I'm willing to take the extra mile, even bend over backward if I have to for everything to be perfect. I hate when someone say everything that I achieved is because I'm lucky, well in my humble opinion we make our own luck. What make it more difficult is that everything that I do is because I want to, no one asked me and no told me what to do, why is difficult? Because that means I'm my own boss and I'm also the workers so everything is up to me, that means I have to be able to control myself which is not easy. But hell yeah, I'll try my best, come hell or high water. 


"Have regulars hours for works and play, make each day both useful and pleasant, and prove that you understand the worth of time by employing it well. Then youth will be delightful, old age will bring few regrets, and life will become beautiful success."
- Louisa May Alcott


Crazy schedules is crazy! Disregard how I enjoy the process and the work is, sometimes I scream for a day of! Like several days ago when the weather is just perfect (and I think I need to make outfit post too) I decided to take a pictures that allow me to have fun at the same time, and what can be more fun than take a day off and have a picnic? And picnic all by yourself is won't as fun as with your friend right? well since it's a sudden plan and I have no friends available, I make my own friends. I always try to make a post with a story, let's just say these two are twin with different personality. One is so girly and calm while the other is more boyish and funny. Who do you like the most?

Like always a picture worth thousand words. I challenge you to make a story from this pictures hehehe... and oh by the way you will find so many of my smiling face that showing my super huge big teeth, because probably you will miss it for quite long time, because I will wear braces soon :)




Girly one
Hat : a gift :)
watch : Rolex (my sister's )
polkadot dress : EVITANUH
shoes : argyle and oxford

Boyish one
Polkadot shirt : EVITANUH
Vest : Lanvin
knitted shawl worn as turban : Nikicio
knitted pants : Nikicio 



37 comments:

Anonymous said...

<3

Bella Francisca said...

looooonggggg timeee no see chaa! I miss your post already ({}) I love the polka dress and polka shirt! so you will wear braces too huh? khekhekhe... a bit pain sometimes. but thats not a big deal! I hope we could meet again cha :)

xoxo,
missingbee

P. said...

Ooooh you're more and more pretty!!
Cute photos!
Kisses from Paris ;)
Pandore

Delia Salsabila said...

love the hat and shoes (girly one)
and I think your blog isn't worst!! <33

http://deliasalsabila.blogspot.com/

dinda belle said...

that's nice of jelly shoes

VIJHÀI HERMAN said...

ey cha, your hats and your polka shirt from your stores just got my attention! i love all of them so much <3
hope you can follow mine too :))

vijhài, xoxo
http://vijhaiherman.blogspot.com/

VIJHÀI HERMAN said...

ey cha, your hats and your polka shirt from your stores just got my attention! i love all of them so much <3
hope you can follow mine too :))

vijhài, xoxo
http://vijhaiherman.blogspot.com/

Tatiana Romanova Surya said...

have missed you a lot! and can't wait to see you rocking the braces ;")

Flarisha said...

awwwwww miss ur post cha :D
hmmm i love ur pict when both of u *lol* together
boyish style is my fave :D

Lucca Yoga said...

Gorgeous. OMG!

Lucca Yoga

Aul Howler's Blog said...

Gyahahaha!!

Super cool twin sisters!

I love the girly one, cha!
You looks more YOU in that version ;)

Two thumbs up!
Semua rasa capek nunggu yg lama ada gara-gara kamu lama banget gak nge-post2.. kini hilang sudah.. hehehe :D

be waiting for your hijab post!
^^

Dinda Nayaredhanty said...

I always looking forward for the next Dwayne story, please continue the story? :)

Melissa Tjioeputri said...

super like your very first wedges :)
it looks great on you.
and am loving your outfit as always.

xx,
melissa

The Hearabouts said...

Wow...these photos <3

S., The Hearabouts

DUR. said...

finally you posted again! :)
love this post. so fresh and so summer.
btw, may I have your shoes? ._.v

Calita Hin said...

oooh u r so cool! :D

http://www.calitahin.blogspot.com/

Lutfi Fadhila said...

so cute. i got my own story in my mind. hehe.
girl, let me tell you this: you are so cool. you are more than beautiful clothes. you have something more valuable than that: idea. creativity. spirit

ah, i love you so much evita :)
lutfifadhilastale.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Lovely photos!

Hazelnutholic said...

Adorable as always.... :)

Just do what you passion the most. In my opinion, the luckiest thing you have is that you know what you love to do and you take action on it. You've already at this stage at such a young age, keep going.....and just imagine where will you be at age 18...WOW!

;D

Dyn said...

twins! :O

Anonymous said...

kereeeen!!!

imelda riris said...

I love the idea of both the boyish and girly one ;). You're so inspiring. much love :*

Leeann said...

Cooool!!


http://leeannargue.blogspot.com

Leeann said...

Coool!!

http://leeannar.blogspot.com

Leeann said...

Coool!!

http://leeannar.blogspot.com

Wecanhavedejawu said...

Love the retro style!

-http://cameonia.blogspot.com/

Raissa F. Elsakina said...

does evitanuh's collection sell their products by online?

Raissa F. Elsakina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Amazing images :)

Supplier Baju Import said...

I’ve been browsing online more than three hours right this moment, but I by no means discovered any fascinating article like yours. It’s fairly value sufficient for me. Personally, if all website homeowners and bloggers made good content material as you did, the web will likely be much more useful than ever before.

Mustika said...

love your post !

Blackcat060 said...

I love the Androgynous feel to this post! ♥

Pls follow back!
http://blackcat060.blogspot.com/

jendela dunia said...

Ooooh you're more and more pretty!!
Cute photos!
Kisses from Paris ;)

yufex said...

I like your haircut and your face. it's so cute :-)

- Yufex

come with smile - blogwalking :-)

Unknown said...

I think I am in love with your blog!! This is truly wonderful!

obat tradisional herbal said...

its amazing, nice fashions, i love it

Anonymous said...

CUTE SHOES!!!
Adakah yang jual sepatu kayak gitu tahun ni? ^.^

 
Blogger design by jellyjellybeans.blogspot.com.com