Pages

29 November, 2008

crazy week

Seriously its been crazy week, next week there will be so many exam in my school ( arrgghh... if you are here you will see me crying and yelling ) I already told you before school its not somethin I good at, so its so so so freakin driving me crazy, wish me luck on my exam ok!!! and ooh...I still dont have the time to take another picture .

ayayayaayy! PS : I already cut my hair! so refreshing! :D
my current wishlist would be :
1. I wish for super cute travelling bag, its a big bag with vintage teddy bear picture on it! I already know where to buy it, just waiting for my daddy permission
2. I'm dying to have a france beret... my sis promise to buy it for me..

7 comments:

Dusty said...

You would look super cute with a French beret, for sure! :D

evita nuh said...

thank you sist :D

I would take a picture as soon as I have the beret in my hand :D

unee said...

But first, take a picture with your new hair cut,darling :).
Dying to see it.

Good luck with the exams yaaa..

Unknown said...

Ah aku jg lagi exams nih cha.
ugggh malesin banget -___-

evita nuh said...

to kak dusty : ahahahha i hope so :) I already got the beret in my hand! its super cute :D

evita nuh said...

to kak unee : nothing special actually, i just cut a little.. :D

evita nuh said...

to kak artta: hehehe I'm done with the exam now! thank God :D

 
Blogger design by jellyjellybeans.blogspot.com.com