Pages

05 February, 2014

Not So Roman Holiday

More post! Hehehe awesome right? knowing how I often neglect and barely post anything for months this must be some record for me, I still have no idea how all dedicated blogger out there manage to make post almost everyday, I bet they've got remote to freeze time or magic wand, because it almost impossible for me, so yes I think I deserve a pat in back for my effort.  But sadly maybe some people think I may not deserve that... hehehe yes... got numerous emails and messages complaint that even tho' I update my blog but I don't wrote like I used to ( which is long post... contain all my ramblings) I'm super sorry, but really I don't have any story to tell right now (except you want to hear my boring schedules, study study study, private lesson and more private lesson and please add more exams, exams exams to that and there you go you have the story of my life for this month hehehe, tragic right? ) ... and really I have no idea that many of you enjoy reading my endless rambling and bla bla bla's and I really really flattered. But I promise next post you will have my usual long post. 

For now I still don't have all the time in the world in my hand and sadly haven't got time to take a proper outfit photos too, but I've got some picture for you. This is from my last holiday, me and my cousins take a super short trips and having so much fun there. I actually don't really like posting a holiday pictures in my blog, but this is to make it up to you guys for lack of photos on my blog recently. So yeah I dig this pictures up from everywhere, my sister's camera, my camera, and even from my smartphone hehehe and mixed up all together. Here you go! ( and oh yes, I just realised I don't smile in most of the photos, actually I do have thousand smiling photos but I look like baby walrus with giant teeth in all of it... so yeah I guess this cold stone look really suits me the best... hahaha) 



















And by the way I'm still on that Rexona whitening lighter 7 days challenge and so far I can say I'm impress by the result. I got no irritation or any rash on my underarm and now I can't go anywhere without caring it around in my bag ( if you not know yet, I'm a really conscious about hygiene and all so it's calming me knowing I do not need to be afraid that I might smell funny ) so I always carry things that can make myself away from being insecure and have a nerve wrecking day. Here's some of things I packed in my bag. And by the way I'm quite curious are other girl ( or boys) having the same problems? Do you also got things that you need to carry everyday? 


Need to get back to study like NOW, so Hasta La Vista Baby! 

43 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful photos!

Unknown said...

This post is so amazing. I just went to Singapore recently but didn't have the chance to visit those amazing and beautiful places!

Bagus Galih Hastosa said...

love the last photo ( the pool one not the rexona lol)

btw cha love your article on gogirl everymonth, btw can I have a request, please make an article about localbrand. beside Jakarta and Bandung, localbrand masih kurang dilirik. Mesti bgt untuk meningkatkan awarenessnya


have a good day ya cha


http://hastosaday.blogspot.com/

Gilina said...

cool outfit! sukaaa sama gayanyaaa simple! :)

dinna putri said...

what jeans is that you are wearing dear? answer me.. pleease....

Hazelnutholic said...

Girl, you are tall!

Ine Elsa Putri said...

Great pics, and you are so cute cha, :)

www.pieine.blogspot.com

Joy said...

Your style is just wow

evita nuh said...

Zara :)

Anonymous said...

Actually I won't comment your post with anonymous, but I can't open my blogger account from my phone, so I decided to comment with anonymous. Finally, you're starting to blogging again. I really miss your post. And surely, your style look very awesome as usual ;)

mallieams.blogspot.com

Nedita Farah Nastiti said...

yaampun chaaa kamu cantikkk banget and btw love the photos quality! jadi kayak photoshoot fashion spread gitu kalau dilihat-lihat hahaha and btw u should consider a model or stylist as your job :D you're very good at it.

love,
Paris On My Mind
http://neditafarah.blogspot.com

Elshakrist said...

Your holiday pics..just makes me wanna take some for myself :P

The Mad Shopper's Dressing Room

My Life journal said...

I super duper miss your long post and your awesome photos evita, and i'll always waiting for that :)

keep rockin!

Unknown said...

the boyish chacha...

you're just...QUIRKY!
love!

and i know how your sister is really worried about you that you're turning teenager already! LOL

Rani is super cute when she's writing something on path !

Anonymous said...

omygod. Hope can travelling like you!

http://phasionofalven13.wordpress.com/

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

You're probably the coolest kid ever. Love this look. xx

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

Junita Pristi said...

i'm jealous of your picture :3

Stefany said...

That's such a gorgeous pictures of you.
Love your Mrs. Ezra Miller varsity jacket!
Post more often, yes? ♥

xx,
Stefany Gan

Ghita Athalina said...

Love your outfit! :D
Unik, cute dan gayanya sesuai umur, gak berlebihan. Keep your style ya!

Andrea said...

i love ur outfit!
mind to check my blog?
overloadstories.blogspot.com

Nanda Soraya said...

hiii mau tanya dong, sendal yg kayak gladiatornya beli di mana yaa? yg warna gold.. suka banget! makasiii :D

Unknown said...

nice journey very inspiring!

Restya Mahara said...

I love the photos dear! gorgeous! oh and I really love that jacket with Ezra Miller written on it. Hehe :p

Keep inspiring, dear. I'll wait for your next post!

Keep spread the love,
Restya Mahara
xoxo
A Lone Cat Journey

Essa Adeline Evola Sinaga said...

Love this post, totally! :)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous photos! I love your style Evita :)

Anonymous said...

hebat banget padahal masih 14 tahun. skolah dimana ?

Anonymous said...

itu tasnya merek apa? thank you

Ajeng Andianti said...

love your outfit!
would you mind to follow each other? :)

greetings from Hong Kong :)

www.basic-classic.blogspot.com
https://www.facebook.com/basicclassic
www.instagram.com/Andianti_

Fenny Wong said...

I really love your photos! Very very artistic. Your style is eclectic but still chic and it's a good thing! :D Will be checking back real often.

xxx MODEmoiselle

Unknown said...

Waw you look so cute .....

Unknown said...

Evita, I really need information on those jacket PLZZZ

hery strada said...

Wow... good

elena said...

The way that your face looked in first pictures transfer so much energy and happiness keep it up

georgia-kate said...

Nice! very cute clothing haha :D

Herdiana Surachman said...

pool at night is pretty beautiful yes

FOLLOW ME : DELUXSHIONIST | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST | FACEBOOK | TWITTER

majalah marketing online said...

cool outfit. love to see this articles dear.

Unknown said...

i like the story telling.

http://myjacketmyjakarta.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

i like the story telling.

http://myjacketmyjakarta.blogspot.com/

iamvale said...

Hi evita you're so inspiring and I love your outfits btw also the polar bear!


http://typicalval.blogspot.com/
http://creepyvalins.blogspot.com/

Miss Edelweis said...

youre my inspiring, amazing girl ....

http://miss-plumm.blogspot.com/

Emilia said...

Lucuk!! <3

bestariano said...

I stumbled upon your blog. For a 13, pardon me, 14 y.o. you're beyond awesome.

Meisayu Dwitami & Joyana Adinda said...

You are tall and beautiful of course ! Even you don't share your smiled photo, i love your smile with the cute teeth ;)

 
Blogger design by jellyjellybeans.blogspot.com.com