Pages

14 December, 2012

“Please read my diary, look through my things and figure me out.” ― Kurt Cobain

So it's almost end of year already! my gosh is it just me but isn't day is seems faster and faster each day? it's already in the middle of December! in two weeks we will say goodbye to 2012... whoaa.  That means whaaat ladies and gentleman? No no... not new year, well that's too... but it's also means.... my birthdaaay is around the corner!!!! and the most awesome thing is, my birthday present is already start coming, ahhh some people really know how to make this soon to be teenager girl happy... hehehe. 

Well other than great things there's also some things that I hate when end of year is come, well in my house it's also a time for big cleaning day! and not like two years ago when everyone is keep telling me just to stay in my room and helping with just not making any mess, since last year my sister said I'm already old enough to help on cleaning day... Well I can't complain. So my job desk is helping my sister organizing her book collection, her scraps, notes and other unimportant things like  super cheesy old love letters from her old friends. Gosh, I told her if being a hoarders is a sin them I'm sure there will special place in hell for you... trust me, she keeps everything! even a theater tickets from century ago! a candy wrapper...ughh.... 

But then i finally found a big beautiful box, she keep it in the deepest part of her clothes closet and I never even see it before. When we open it I'm so amazed, it's a stacks of cute diary, classic diary, there are 7 of them and some cutout pictures from magazine, old photos some fancy papers which is still smell so good. She told me this is her diary from she was 6 years old, I read some and can't help not to laugh of some silly story she wrote about her friends, there's also a story about her dying to have a shoes who looks like a Cinderella shoes, it's transparent with dust of sparkles, I ask her do she finally have it? she said no she doesn't and in more classic diary I read about her first love and her first boyfriend... I have to say, it's so sweet. She wrote how she cannot sleep, cannot eat which is I'm sure she's just exaggerating  hahaha...Then I asked her, can I have it? her diary? I love to have something that is so personal, so I asked her, "can you give it to me?" And then she said , you can ask for my most expensive bag, my most fine shoes, but not my diary. She said it might sound so melancholic, but she want to pass it on to her daughter, who someday will pass it on to her grand daughter, because maybe she might not around at that time and there's no other thing that can tell something about a person like her diary.

I asked her, can my blog considered as a diary? she said, well yes, but it's a bit different though and I agree there's always something special about letters, old writings and all. I do write a diary with pen and papers but mostly not finish a whole book, and start again with more cute diary, so there's nothing special about it. I think it's not too late to start a real one right? I really want one day my daughter or my son can read my diary, my grand daughters/son or even my great great great great grandchild... it's a beautiful things to think if someday years and years and years from now there will be a girl or a boy who in her blood running my blood and she or he might have my eyes or my nose? and that girl/boy knows exactly when her/his ancestor have her birthday or even her first love.Well mine will probably never be gonna be as precious as Anne Frank's diary, but I think it will means something for my kids or my grand kids or my great grand kids... hehehe

Other thing that I love is collecting inspiring words, motivation words and all. I don't know I just love it so much, it's also a warm thing to imagine, if one day my daughter read it, and thinking how I put all the words, cut it out, sticking it with a glue and everything hehehe I called it my inspiration book. So far I already got 4 books, and my last book is already out of paper two months ago and I haven't start a new one since then. So when Go girl! Magazine giving out 2 journals as their December bonus I know exactly that one of them is going to be my new inspiration books. I never share my inspiration book before to anyone, not even my sisters, but oh well there's nothing wrong to share it right? hehehe.... so here it is...please ignore how mess it looks.... I'm not really proud of my crafting skills hahahaha

PS : Yes sorry, no outfit post but tomorrow maybe? hehehe.... 


By the way, I've been into making and editing video lately, hehehe so to make it more fun I also make it into video, check it out,  I'll show you my inspiration book with a video...  


But oh well, here's some pictures.  And oh what do you do with your two journal? now it's your turn to show it to me!


 








30 comments:

Ristania said...

kreatif sekali..
like this :D

putri soe said...

i really love what you did there with the Gogirl! journal, Evita! Looks pretty neat (:

cheers from Jakarta,
Putri Soe
SUPERNICE

Eka Patriargadani said...

nice journal remake kak ! :)

http://ekaneechan.blogspot.com/

nuraa said...

hei ,,,,,you have 4 diary ,,,what would you do with it?

Ateera said...

Congratulations cha,
You're inspiring me.
I love your artworks.

Inashya said...

oh really, ure beyond creative Cha! I did the same thing to my GoGirl! Journal but not as adorable as yours...stay gorgeous Cha :)

http://inasnadiya.blogspot.com

Surya Maryeti said...

Thanks evita for sharing your inspiration books,... Wow,it's really give me more inspiration in this morning.. it's not messy evita, but seems like awesome old book, love it! I can't wait to make it my own >,<

ALynaLavigne said...

wahhh jurnalnya imut hehe. colourful banget cha.

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

I have tihs diary as well, and I love how you make the best use out of it! x

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

wow... that's an awesome journal book!! Imma make it!

Unknown said...

wow... that's an awesome journal book!!! imma make it too..!

Anonymous said...

<3

Ilmah Ismail said...

you're so creative and inspiring! craving to make my own!

Ilmah Ismail said...

you're so creative and inspiring! craving to make my own!

ovi said...

super cool diary, darl! love it.
don't miss every single sweet moment on a year to come, so just write your expression and fulfil your diary with your awesome life story :)
xoxo

rofifahyusadi.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

SHO CUTE, especially that doodle of yourself ahaha

hallo ibun said...

whoaaa... awasome! I loved your idea..
hari ini hunting go girl magz, ga dapet!
spertinya udah sold out.. :(

Unknown said...

can i say you and tavi are long lost bestfriend? because i think you both have lots of same thing. and you both amazing! i love what you do tih that journal, and those words are really inspiring :) x

Brenda Evans said...

it's cute what u did with ur agenda, i haven't done anything with mine haha

BREEPLUSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

djursh said...

always creative!


http://djursh.blogspot.com/

.

Michelle Atalya said...

WOW! really love your journal book!
vintage.cute.pastel.adorable.awesome.creative.sweet♥

chelle♥
http://iam-michelleatalya.blogspot.com/

Kalyana said...

your handwriting is nice. and you are so creative

Septa Ayu Bungasari said...

sooo cute and creative

Anjieya said...

We can see how talented you are, so creative and so busy (";)!

kate said...

Creative work journal. You are good at it.

Hazelnutholic said...

i LOVE your handwriting, Dear...

Unknown said...

so creative! ^^
いい写真だね :D

http://shirazakura.blogspot.com

dea khoirunnisa said...

Waw,, cute, and interesting..

http://deakhrns.blogspot.com

dea khoirunnisa said...

sooo beautiful and interesting :)

http://deakhrns.blogspot.com

Irene said...

Chacha, I'm 32 years old and thank you for this post!! you've inspired me!! thank you for bringing back my spark and fire.

Stay giving your best. You'll never know that your great works will inspire other people's lives.

 
Blogger design by jellyjellybeans.blogspot.com.com