Pages

25 June, 2012

“My two favorite colors of the rainbow are gold and leprechaun -- Jarod Kintz


Remember my last post about how I've been hunt  eye-ing Toshiba M840? Well oh well ladies and gentlemen, it seems that I've been a very good girl lately and in result.... tadddaaaaa look what's in my hand now! yeaaah your eyes certainly don't lie, it is the one!

As a person who loves to blog, browse and doing pretty much anything with her laptop, I really believe I need a good one for laptop. For me is just like when you in a trip or something, the thing that will determine whether it will be a fun trip or not is whom you go with. If your mate is one cranky, boring person then I can assure you, your trip will be like hell on earth, vice versa if you go with a fun and easy going person it will be one happy trip. And I consider this new Toshiba M840 is just like a very good mate, a person who makes you think there's no one else you rather go with. Hmm, I'm still thinking the right words to describe it, probably hmmm... probably dependable yes definitely dependable. If I have to go for a trip I would like someone who unshakeable and can deal with pretty much anything, and not easy to break, and that exactly my new Toshiba is, yes I won't mind to have Toshiba M840 as my mate. 

My dad is also very into laptop and technology thingies (well, now you know where I got my enthusiasm for technology from, I believe is running in my blood) so he is very happy seeing me pay a full attention to every detail and specification before I choose anything and not just that, I also learn about plus and minus of every product before I choose one. The one thing that very crucial for me a very impatient person who always get cranky if there's a moment I think just wasting my time when choosing a laptop is from the start moment, I just can't stand laptop that takes a life time that seems like forever in eternity to start (yesss drama queen mode switch ON hahaha but it really feels that looooong) so I'm in love when I found out that this sweet pie of my (read. Toshiba M840) is running like a wild horse, its start so fast! It’s about 30% faster than the others, cool aight? For me it's love at the first sight.

Another thing is, I just started to learn more about photography and can't stop gathering information and collected many pictures from various photographer as my inspiration and to do justice for they work, I really need laptop with high resolution, I love how sharp and clear this Toshiba is, they promise me a high definition from this sweet pie and they keep their promise, again I'm sold! 

And my friend, I've been back and forth about which color do I have to choose, actually I think pink or blue? Blue or pink? But then I saw the gold one! And BAM! Mi amor! I lOVE IT! It's so chic don't ya think?  I guess it’s right what Gerald M Loeb said that the desire for gold is the most universal and deeply rooted commercial instinct of the human race, hahaha so it’s more like basic instinct right? They told me it's called gold blaze, the color somehow reminds me of Sahara or Safari! Feels very adventury (yes, I just made a new word) but chic at the same time! You agree with me right? 

Well if you in love as much as I do, you can do your research just by go to Toshiba  Satellite M840 website, from there you can choose which one is more you. 




hat : from France
blazer : EVITANUH (yes my newest design! :) ) 
Bag : steve madden
watch : marc jacobs
pants : Zara 
shoes : MUJI 


This post is brought to you by Toshiba and Intel. Join the conversation on the Toshiba New Satellite M840 Notebook, Inspired by Intel at www.toshibaintelqueue.com

35 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the gold one too.. :D

Delia Salsabila said...

great post! love your new blazer design and the bag :)

http://deliasalsabila.blogspot.com/

khoiRunnisa m.siRRi said...

. woo hoo ! :D . i want too .

Helen at THELOVECATSINC said...

ah, that's so pretty!

love your blog, definitely following!

from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

Hazelnutholic said...

I love your new Blazer, Dear....And what a perfect harmony the way you pairing Blue with Pink...Boys and Girls....Wonderful!

Jade said...

Lovely gold lappy. Unfff. :3

http://jadetheseahorse.blogspot.com/

riris said...

very cool.... :) :) :) :)

Maurine magdalena said...

cool! :D

Jamie-Lee Burns said...

How exciting for you! I imagine as I get more into photography I'll be after the same things :)

wayed said...

so nice pic :) love the color of your lappy

Federica mazzucco said...

Oh hell so cuuute (: follwing you right now!

Emmylou said...

Congrats on the new laptop. It's a beaut!

Anonymous said...

I love this blog! I'm so glad I found it! My name is Maggie and I am 12 years old. My blog is called Style Walrus and I hope that you check it out!
-Maggie
walruswonderland.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love this blog! I'm so glad I found it! My name is Maggie and I am 12 years old. My blog is called Style Walrus and I hope that you check it out!
-Maggie
walruswonderland.blogspot.com

Calita Hin said...

lovely blazer! u r so cool!!

www.calitahin.blogspot.com

The Hearabouts said...

Love the bag. And the new laptop is great..golden and very chic, indeed!

S.,
The Hearabouts

michelle_ said...

i love your striped blazer very much..
so srry that i accindentally deleted ur comment when i tried approving it the other morning :( :(

hope to see u post more soon !

xoxo
www.glistersandblisters.com

Butik Premium said...

very nice !!

Kathy Noto said...

I went crazy when I saw your comment in my blog. I'm such a huge fan of yours but always too shy to send a comment. I love love your blazer. And your newly-acquired laptop rocks! :)

Kathy
http://mypeachdays.blogspot.com

Achelya Febrianti said...

are you really 13 years old?
whooaaa!
i never expect a girl like you could be like this... amazing!!
love your unique style!
and your hair is cute, too! ;)

Bajaringan said...

Hi Evita,

I love your hands..:)

xx

Something Real Serious said...

so glad you're back blogging again :)

http://ollyvialaura.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

i love the shades of color in this outfit :)

Cari said...

Hi there. You really have a lovely blog. I'm so happy I came across it. I'm also a huge technology lover and so is my dad so i totally know what you mean about it being in your blood. Have fun with your new laptop. x

Identity Unknown said...

love your blazer!!

you're really good!

check out my blog and follow

www.tainted-feathers.blogspot.co.uk

xx

Mona-Lena said...

So splendid!
This is one of these perfect outfits that exist sometimes ♥

Unknown said...

nice post! love your blazer and bag :)
following you now

MI.NE
Michelle Angeline

Bookworm Bitch said...

looking so chic at starbucks there ;) Also, cuuute blazer!

Rika lestari said...

ur cool evitaa..keep blogging^^
congrats for ur new laptop

http://blognyarika.blogspot.com

stylefrontier said...

the toshiba has a nice colour! and i really like the combo of your outfit ,3


xoxo
join Cotton ink voucher GIVEAWAY

FXVV said...

wee mantap bangeeet

yufex said...

blue also nice .. :-)

- Yufex

come with smile - blogwalking :-)

cosmetics dentistry said...

ii love to read your blog, and looking your nice pictures... now i just say.. amazing!!!!

Tips Perut Buncit said...

the gold one so adventury....right...

Dongaala said...

I had so much fun going through your post... keep shining girl.

sending much love from nepal
xxx

thatsthesilentwanderer.blogspot.com

 
Blogger design by jellyjellybeans.blogspot.com.com