Pages

17 October, 2011

Nikicio fashion show!

How's your Monday everyone? I hope Monday treat you nice today. Ugh I just got back from school ( oh yeah it's 05.00 PM!) just done cleaning myself up, and here I am start to post a new blog post! this post dedicated to kak Nina Nikicio, which is as you all might known as a super designer from Nikicio, and I always one of Nikicio fans. Nikicio for me, is one of brand who already found their signature style, which is for me look rebel, and screaming effortlesly cool, twisted and edgy. In my mind Nickicio lovers is they who love to fooling around, they who enjoying life and having so much fun and really knows how to have fun, but yet really independent person. Yes, you can tell all that just by looking the collection, and it's all done by magic mind of kak Nina. J'adore!

The moment kak Nina invited me to her Nikicio mixté vol 07 , I know I should come, no matter what, and thanks God the show is held on the weekend, so there's no reason for me not to come. I was asking my sister to come along (well this is never an easy task) and maybe a fairy of goodluck was on my side me, she said yes in an instant because one of her bestfriends will be running on Nikicio runway that day, and my cousin and her friend is would love to come to, so everything is solved! I'm positive to go! yeaay!

And for the show, all I can say is, I LOVE IT! the collection, I keep thinking "I want that one!" .. "and oh that one too!" .."waiiit that would look perfect with my jeans" "Oh God no! that one too!" - yes, I'm going crazy! ohh.. sitting in the front row make you can see the collection clearly and it makes you wanting them even more! ugh. Other things that I love is the models, the music (for me the choice of music for the runway is super important! it gives you vibe of the show, and the music is perfect) love love the ambience too! the place ( who's not falling in love with the goods? you will love the place the minute you enter it) the people who come, everything it's all wrapped perfectly, and from the look of other people I saw that night I might say, everyone has a really great time as I am.

And all the people are super nice! I just don't understand why people keep telling me that everyone is so cruel in fashion world, but in my opinion it's nothing but a myths, I've been to several fashion show and all the people are super nice, I swear to you. And oh, thank you for all of you who greeted and asking to take my pictures or take a pictures with me that day, it's a really nice feeling when someone say hi to you. Super sorry if I look clumsy and shy, because I am a very shy person. hehehe. Ugh now I can't wait for another fashion show by kak Nina!

And here's some of pictures that day, taken by my sister ( thank God I can forced her to bring her camera that day, hehehe)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

AY CARAMBAAA!!! I WANT IT ALL!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

with kak Nina Nikicio :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

kak Inez, me , kak Nini

Photobucket

I love this snapshot photo!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

this telephone box somehow fits perfectly with my outfit, right?

Photobucket


Last but not least, thank you for kak Nina Nikicio, for having me :) and thank you to Chris, and also kak Hafiz Akbar, my sister, kak Inez, kak Zico Halim and everyone else there who give me such a fun day! *kisses!!!

31 comments:

axl said...

Wow kamu tinggi ya chacha

dunia kecil indi said...

aih, chaca asyiknya diundang kesana :) ehm, cha, akmu makin tinggi ya? kak nini sampai kalah tuh. kayanya aku juga kalah tinggi sama kamu, hihihi... btw, foto yg kamu mau masukin HP ke saku lucu banget! <3 :p

JAKARTA STYLE JOURNAL said...

Whoa there's a snapshot of me. Thanks! You look gorgeous, dear.

http://jakartastylejournal.blogspot.com/

Pramudita Puspita said...

wow! nice day evita!

Aul Howler's Blog said...

WOOAAAHHH....!!

seems like you got so much fun there, cha! :)
love your outfits!

:D

JASMINE said...

you looks great, my dear!

Anonymous said...

eyyy caca,, where have you been? glad to see your new post on my notification.

lotta love,

Herdiana Surachman said...

unfortunately, I couldn't come to nina's show, hmmm but you should have one like this, your own fashion show, wait for the invitation :P

HS

decimal shoes said...

love your hat :D
I'm having a giveaway, please check it here :
Decimal Shoes GIVEAWAY

Sesilia Anastasia said...

well. you look so cool. bahahaha
boy-ish but still girl-ish too
:)

glowingthedark.blogspot.com

Lutfi Fadhila said...

waa.. amazing. love them all. very inspiring. keep sharing cha! :D

kelimutu said...

Oh this is the first time I come to your blog (I know, I'm a kinda out of date). but yeah,, still. I adore you for the first look.

it kinda hard to find a lil girl who smart and have a great fashion style like you. There's many kid fashion blogger like Veren Lee, or Sabila ananta,, but your fashion style is the most unique between them.

You ROCK,, cha..
well,, salam kenal yya.. ^^

Cliff Tuna said...

to be invited to a fashion show is a very very very wonderfula and memorable experience!!! :D

CROP.CRIP.CROP

Mustika Hayati said...

cool !

ayumelatijewelry said...

Nice to know you :D
12 is a special number for me. And i remember, when i was 12, hah... i was a 'sawah' girl. dirty and like to play pirate wannabe. now, i'm 21... and is just like... I miss my 12 age... :)enjoy your life.

www.venusisinmars.blogspot.com

Aloysia Adinda Nareswari said...

Wow.. you are so adorable kak... i like your jacket and your shoes hahaha... btw, have fun !

http://mochalistangel.blogspot.com

Ayu Aisyah Siregar said...

your look is awesome. i love it! nikicio is nice. i want that one too! hahaha.

visit my blog for you who find the solve problem of your life :
http://ayungoceh.blogspot.com/

thanks!

Ayu Aisyah Siregar said...

your looks is awesome. i love it! and i want that one too!

visit my blog for you who find the solve of proplem of life :
http://ayungoceh.blogspot.com/

thanks

The Fierce Berry said...

Your hat is a perfect match to your outfit! Love all the pics! :)

EllyOwl said...

You look so adorable in that telephone booth! <3

Anonymous said...

Great update & cute outfit

Bright Green Laces

Anonymous said...

Great update & cute outfit

Bright Green Laces

Hippiegonemad said...

I abused my replay button 3 days ago evitaaa, coolest ads ever and he's french(*drool) . BTW i miss you and your sis raniii! also the choco cake from tikshirt ahahaha.i love your outfit(as always) >.< esp your boots!

Agnes Setiawan said...

Aaaaawwww, i really do LOVE your outfiiiiiiitttt. cool from head to toe. you've already stolen my heart

www.thelittlemissyme.blogspot.com

TiaraAle said...

love your look <///3

yyyy said...

Wish I were there.. Loveee the runway! Georgeous, you too <3



www.partyintheafternoon.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

nice hat, sweetie! :)

Aurelia said...

This outfit is adorable!

http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/

sartika dwiputri said...

hello evita. i think i wanna draw you a picture. so where i should send the picture ?

Fenny said...

everyone looks so cool!
love your boots and your hat!

oteteot.blogspot.com

Titut said...

OMG! You have growing up so fast. I haven't visiting you so long and there you go ,,, A BUTTERFLY! Cheers' TITUT The Nomads

 
Blogger design by jellyjellybeans.blogspot.com.com