Pages

22 March, 2010

I playing with the crying sun

Hello there mate! how are you today? it's monday already in my country, and yes, just like billion other people outside, I don't love Monday. Ughhh back to daily life after fun and wicked weekend always bring a bad bad mood, aight? How I wish to invent a time machine so I can fast forward time to saturday again and again and again. fuuuh...

hehehe please do mind my lazyness, and get straight to the topic. I'm dying to show something to you all! and I only got 1 hour to blogging ( yeah you right, I really need some serious conversation with my dad about this 1 hour policy, it's killing me! did you hear it too? tic toc tic toc, the clock is ticking! what? you don't hear anything? see daddy I'm going mad! )

The thing is, people asked me this question quite a lot, "what the best part of being a blogger?" hmm let see all I can say is besides having a lot lot of new friend, one of the best part is "free stuff" my friend, yes free stuff. It's always confused me, because this happens not just once or twice. I was looking at this online shopping website, drolling, and wishing I got big money on my pocket to buy some of the items, but since my pocket is ( always) dry and not like my sisters who have that magic card that allows them to buy anything, and sadly all I have is student card in my wallet ( oh yes, I always wondering what is that beautiful magic card all about? why can't I have one? why why why? it's like a genie from the bottle that transform into a card! all my daddy said is "NOT until your 18 missie") so yes all I can do is drolling even more.

So can you imagine how I feel when out of nowhere the owner of the store emailed me and said that they want to send me a free stuff ? well I'm going gaga, speechless. and like I said it's not happens just once. funny right? how the destiny playing. is like we were meant to be ( me and the stuff, hehehehe). It's still fresh in my memory the day that my jaw is dropped when this box is come, a big box from nefertiti jewelz just like 3 days after I drolling all over my laptop when I saw all nefertiti collection, and inside of the box, there it goes, 2o more items from nefertiti, I even don't know how to describe my feeling, maybe it's what a sweet tooth kids felt when suddenly the king commands him to live in candy land.

The destiny is playing again, this time with Only I and Baubles n fun, I was amazed with only i website, the design is super wicked! the collection is super cool and how I'm in love with the owner, kak Cindy. and for baubles, oh my, oh my their necklaces is beyond cute!! I'm dying to have one. so here's my bundle of love. hope you enjoy it as much as I do :D






from Baubles n Fun
I always believe that hand made items is always served you the best quality, and also everything that made with love. and this necklace was handmade with love, how beautiful is that?



Thank you kak Cindy for the uber cool packages! lovvvveee it!

so here's me playing with the crying sun











beret hat : some boutique
top : only I ~ crying sun
star belt : zara for kids
black pants : tailor made
white boots : chaussure shop

Ciao people! have a great Monday all!

54 comments:

Unknown said...

WoWWw..
CuTiE OuTFiT..
iT'S sO FiT oN u deaR, eViTa..
LOve iT..
u caN bE SuPeRModeL..
(^.^)v
viSiT My BLoG aLsO:

www.aldoakira.blogspot.com

tHX u..

Anonymous said...

amazing as always dear :)
nice boots

elok langita said...

woww.. how cute you are.. ^_^

Anonymous said...

Awesome outfit! I have been lusting after the bright pastel docs for so long. You lucky thing

Nabila Victoria said...

Hi Chacha. Nice posting, love your photos. I love those boots, are those Dr. Martens? They looked like one.

About the one hour policy and the magic card, i think almost every child in indonesia get those policy!
Even in my house, i only got one hour for surfing the internet and no magic card until i got 17.
But all that we need is patience. We'll get older everyday though.

Well, sorry for a long and fussy comment here. I just love your posts. And i will be very thankful if you replied. ;]

Hugs, Kisses, and Prays

Victor

TiffanyAmanda said...

love the hello kitty necklace so much dear !

Anonymous said...

aww love your dr.marten! and i miss you dear! :D

please visit & dropping by at my blog. :)
http://onelittlethoughts.blogspot.com/

Stephani Janet said...

cute look :)
love the top you wore and that hello kitty is so cute.. I agree that handmade stuff gives the best quality.
lucky you got free stuff :D hehe

have a nice day~

Stephani Janet said...

cute look :)
love the top you wore and that hello kitty is so cute.. I agree that handmade stuff gives the best quality.
lucky you got free stuff :D hehe

have a nice day~

Stephani Janet said...

cute look :)
love the top you wore and that hello kitty is so cute.. I agree that handmade stuff gives the best quality.
lucky you got free stuff :D hehe

have a nice day~

ffhoe said...

aahh... you are beautiful little girl!! wish I had lil'sis just like you !!!

kamu paling suka tampil boyish ya cha??

Chicago Chic said...

I love your shoes!!! You have an amazing blog...I'm now following! :)
xoxoxo
Rachel

ONLY I SHOP said...

i love u... :x

coolboy said...

beautiful top you looks great even i dont like Monday wat to do ,
i cant change monday so i started adjusting with monday

haha

just joking
have funb

iliketweet said...

Very cute! Love the DMs and the Red chair!

tweet tweet tweet

x

Laura said...

what cute stuff you have, love the beret!

Unknown said...

that top is so unique and it looks amazing on you!

ps. check out my blog:
http://diyainherstilettos.blogspot.com/

julianne. said...

i cannot believe youre only 11.
your pictures are beautiful//amazing.
youre adorable and have great style girly.<333

Hermawan Chandra said...

love the white doc mar...keep it up =)

Amber Lucas A Mused Blog said...

You have a wonderful sense of of style. Looking great!

Amber
ambersmouthwash

heather said...

wow. you have such an amazing. style. i'm sorry about your one hour time limit! oh well, what can you do? lol


becauseicantgonaked

Emmy said...

It is so fun when you get free stuff.

Thanks for coming by my blog. I am very impressed with your blog, the look, the quality, espeically since you are only 11! Great great job!

Anonymous said...

hi...
I think U need smaller boot
he..he..he.. :D

Gaya said...

Love your outfit!! the beret's like the icing on the cake; it beautifully completes the outfit.

sphinxjinx.blogspot.com

-JJ- 黄天龙 said...

just dropping by to say hi :)

Lindsay With An "A" said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! :) I am so impressed by you and your blog! Especially at such a young age. You are going to be a mighty force as the years go by, girl. Cute blog!

http://lindsaylovesitall.blogspot.com/

Filicia said...

waaaa. there's a good reason cha.
with that i can get some free stuffs like ya! :D
and, wow! your outfit is lovely.
especially tehe top and the boot. :D

Gilbert Ganda said...

your doc martens is really nice
love that boots so much :D
love from http://gandagilbert.blogspot.com

SISTERS AND DRESSES said...

Thanks for coment!!

Lovely necklace!!

B*

JESSICA said...

fancy the boots! :)

xoxo

Gricia (Cia) said...

i also get myself d killer eye top =D

www.missgricia.blogspot.com

javiera isidora said...

beautiful top. and love your white boots!

Na.La.Sha said...

omigawd, i love you shirt! and i love the outfit you created, especially with those boots

t a l i s h a said...

nice top! cute bgttt

anyway, please check out my latest post here.

xoxo,
ribbonyboo.

△▾christine▴▽ said...

such amazing style. ps i love hk tooo! :D

Anonymous said...

oh i love that top! saw them several times, but you wore it best evita <3
check and comment my latest post if u hv time :)
co

evita nuh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lara said...

Thans for visiting our blog and comment!! :)

Love this white Dr. Marteens. I think Im gonna buy ones! You have a nice style!

kisses

bymyheels.blogspot.com

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Fabulous photos of you! Love the top.

Unknown said...

What a great post - i love it..
Oh + Thanks for the comment!
Panda x

Abysm said...

amazing photos..

come to my blog --> http://anbiyasmine.blogspot.com/

jb said...

way cooler than tavi
xx jb

http://blackandwhiteitsnot.blogspot.com
http://blackandwhiteitsnot.blogspot.com
http://blackandwhiteitsnot.blogspot.com

Stella Nongka said...

LOVE IT!! LOVE IT!! LOVE IT!!

Nicole Jarecz said...

great blog! thanks for checking out my illustrations :)

misscindee said...

oh how i love your style! that top looks amazing on you.

-mandayandalove2T- said...

ohh you so adorable than agnes monica :D

Stella Nongka said...

Evita, you're getting taller!! ^_^

Anonymous said...

the top.. tuck in the front..
winning..

really, one day you'll become the next Wintour.

Elaine said...

Wow, you look great!

Enter to win a William Riera dress!
clothedmuch.blogspot.com

t a l i s h a said...

uber cool top and nice docs :)

Dian Prad said...

The top is brilliant. I love it :)
Forever and Ever By Dian Prad
Comment-Follow- exchange Link ?

muchlove said...

you have such a cool style :D

P.S. Oh, it would be great if you can join the art swap!! Yes, making a bracelet is definitely art! I have enough participants already, but you can still join through my friend (I'll give her your email, and hopefully she will email you soon!)

much love xx

Unknown said...

Hi Evita. I think you are the best blogger at your age! Nice to know you vita :)

Cheers,

Ellen
www.ellenfarida.blogspot.com
www.ellenfarida.blogspot.com

Ghizadhia Amira said...

hey evita! i wondering, how old are you? you're very cute, hehe :) i;m 12th yr old. Anyway, visit me
http://curiousmarvelous.blogspot.com

-amira-

 
Blogger design by jellyjellybeans.blogspot.com.com