Pages

16 June, 2009

I'm HAPPY!

Hello everybody!! how are you? how's life treat you? I hope they treat you good! because they treat me good! soooo good! as you can see I'm in a very good mood, the reason is so many great things happen to me this couple
weeks. where do I have to start? let see... hmmm.
1. first thing first, the exam is oveeerr! oveerrr! and I'm so ready for my holiday! yiiihaaaaa! my teacher said that my result is quite good, not very good but quite good. hahahhaha. okay that good enough for me.

2. I've become the winner in wondershoe contest! whoooaaaa... and I'm in a first place! I'm sooo happy! very happy!when I first read about this contest I was like "I'm so join this!" how can I'm not? the winner can choose a free shoes! all I have to do is take a good picture with wondershoe shoe ( which I already have) and send it. hohoho I send my photo in very last minute, and my sister edit it in just like 10 minutes, it's saturday and she's kindda in rush to go somewhere. that day is 6th june, and they said that they gonna announce the winner in 15th june. so yeahh I'm waiting. but but but when I'm open the wonderhoe website at 8th june I'm shoocckeeed! they already announce it! so the rest is history. I win!!! and I can choose 5 shoes! hohohohahahahohoho. I give my sister a thousand kiss. she deserve it! hehehhe. and thank you wondershoeee!!!

3.L'armadio del delitto and VeniArni who have great blog make a post about me! can you believe that? I can't even describe my feelings, it's happy, flattered, shock, happy, flattered, happy, happy and again happy ( yeah I know I already mention happy and flattered, but I write it again just to show you how happy I am, hehehe. happy it's only simple word, it's only contain five letter, it's so simple word but when you feel it it's undescribable and it's hard to describe it without make any mistake in using a word. I just realize that happy is more happy than happy itself ), my face is pink! I'm blushing! oh my God! it's an honour! a BIG BIG one! it even bring tears to my eye. I cannot believe someone actually write something about me. you can read it in here and here. and tell me how can I'm not crying?
Hohoho that's all I guess. I'm gonne leave you with this pictures, this is some pictures that I took for wondershoe contest. these are not the one that I send. and it has a different style, but you can see the original one in here ( it's wondershoe website ) :)I hope you like these picture! well I do. and yes, the both kids in the picture is me. I do looking good as a boy. don't I ? hehehehe.


*kisses and hug!

evita nuh

37 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your dress on the last pic !

Jessica Nivia said...

cool!

daisy sunshine said...

oh you're so cute dear! happy holidaay, have a nice one :)

Anonymous said...

congratulation :)
great photos btw :D

Aysha's Rabbit Hole said...

THESE PICTURES ARE FANTASTIC!!
YOU HAVE SUCH A UNIQUE STYLE AND TALENT
X

Anonymous said...

Really nice pictures!

Serra Annisa said...

congrats ya :)

Edhika said...

congaratulation !

Lalla Pratami said...

congratss cha! dapet 5 sepatu kan yaa? :)

Anonymous said...

Ah that's great news, congrats there little sis

J.P. said...

amen.. my little friend.. amen...

Elvira said...

ah so cute!
selamat ya :D

street angel said...

I LOVE this look!!

crazy lil outspoken girl said...

akhirnyaaa...di update jg!
congratulation btw..
=)

Marla Singer said...

congrats! the photos are freakin awesome <3

Eudoxie said...

So cute! I really love the "vintage" colors

rizky maretha said...

once again,congratulation my dear little angel :)
big thanks,hugs and kisses for putting my blog on your link honey. hehehe.
and oh yeah please check out my blog. i have an award for you.

happy holiday chacha :)

chitramega said...

cha, yang punya wondershoe kan temen kaka. humm, kl gitu kk minta hadiah extra ahhh

aninda said...

iahiaiahi yes ure looking good in both way!!hiahiahiahi cute dear chacha!!

congrats ya, happy holiday ;)

veniArni said...

honeey, its a pleasure for us to write about you in our blog.. is it true you're crying? OMG.. i dont know what to say too dear.. hihihii
we love your blog. really! btw thanks to link our blog in here..
your such amazing girl! keep shining dear.. a big love for youu
<3<3<3<3

Ille said...

i love your blog!
it's so cool!
i really like you :)
you're so pretty and sweet!

Kartika Monoarfa said...

congrats!!! <3<3<3

i love that shoes and the dress on the last pict ;)

hmm..
i think that you're a handsome gurl! LOL

Spoons said...

OMG! you are so cool kid!you have great senses of style n fashion.plus,i think (if you want to),you might just get into the industry as easy as abc.you own it girl!

shea said...

omg u are soooo cute!!how old r u?

Alya said...

your photos are amazing! Your sister did such a great job. You deserved to win, seriously :)

hasiantideamita said...

hey I've been wondering, which school do you go to?

LGP said...

congrats! the owner of that shop is my college friend.. :) so when are you going to get the shoes?

Freddy Style said...

evita,km makin kerennnnnnnnnnnnn deh^^

eLLy* said...

Evita - You are just too adorable! I would love to have you as my model one day! Too cute! =)

eLLy*ClicketieClacketieClock

Vorega Badalamenti Hartoto Hardikusumo said...

waaawww. selamat yaa..
great shotss!m=)

FASHION CHALET said...

Thank you!! :)

Really cute photos!


xoxo

ebys said...

really cool :D

i like the whole effect

Fika said...

I saw ur pic at wondershoe web when they announce the winner for the competition&I like Ur photo so much..I don't know that U have a blog&what is more surprised me is Ur age is still 10..
I'm happy coz I found ur blog..what a lovely blog U have here :)..

anw,I link U to my blog and I also wrote something about U..here is the link if U want to read it..

http://narilurvedyep.blogspot.com/2009/06/do-not-underestimate-this-little-girl.html

Keep blogging girl :)

maverickandlove said...

love the images! and i love this song, pirate is one of my favorite! xx

aphrodita said...

OMG who did all these make ups and photoshops? outstanding!
and girl you've got style! :D

anakkubintang said...

congratz ya :-*
post the wondershoe(s) that u select

ArtsinTheFamily said...

Hey you! I love your blog! I wish I were your age again! Great shoes too!!

 
Blogger design by jellyjellybeans.blogspot.com.com